Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

The Royal Hotel Waterloo

Great App. Due to the coronavirus, we set up an online shop on shopify to sell our beer, wines etc for homedelivery. This app enabled us to offer time slots and days for the customer to chose, just like amazon etc. It did the job amazingly and any problems we had, the support was 100% and corrected the issues. Looking forward to the updates to expand our delivery area on different days. I would recommend this to anyone offering local delivery on their shopify shop. 10/10!

MT CannaClub

This app works exactly how it should, no issues at all and by far the best customer service I've experienced here on the shopify app store. Thanks again for all the help guys!

团购tuangou.sg

The developer is so nice. Help me solve a lot of problems. Hope you guys make more and better plugin

Indulge Freshbox

Very simple app, does excactly what was required. Had to email support and got amazingly quick reply and problem fix.

sureshop.ca

I needed to add delivery date and time requests to my cart page. I settled down on this app after trying a couple others that promised a lot of extraneous features but were very error-prone. I am happy I found this app. It does what it says and after a lot of testing, I find it works very well. The setup and user guides, as well as the admin page for this app are simple and very easy to understand. I also got great support from the app developers, Jess and Peter. I had a small UI issue and Jess responded quickly to my emails, understood my problem, and fixed it for me. I highly recommend this app.

Lebanon Candle Company

Excellent App as well as excellent customer service. Super fast and precise customer service through email. Thank you Peter

Little Spread

Excellent customer service from Jess. Seems like the perfect app to meet my need for delivery. These guys obviously care. There's a reason why they have such a high proportion of 5 start reviews.

SELECTS SG

App works well and fantastic customer support. The team replied very quickly and precisely through email.

Lemon Tree Cakes

After looking all over the app store for a delivery calendar app that wasn't going to break the bank, I finally found Local Delivery. From the minute I downloaded this app i have had so much help from Peter. He has been extremely patient answering each and every one of my emails and helped me set up everything I needed to make this app work for me. Peter i cannot thank you enough for your time, patience and help. Thank you.

Travis Meats

Easy to use. Excellent customer service and support, including some special help working though some odd issues with integration. Would buy again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7