Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Fruit Couture

This app is great! I really like that I am able to block off the days I need and set the delivery day calendar for "next-day" deliveries. The support has been great and they are quick to respond. I am very happy with this subscription and would recommend it.

2loop

Very kind and very quick support! They are very helpful so easy to ask questions. Also they are so kind to someone can’t speak English perfectly like me. I feel like they are part of our team.
I really appreciate your sincere response for my requests to customer support team and Jess!
とても親切で、とても早く問題を解決してくれました。親身になってわからないことや問題を解決してくれるので英語が不安な方でもサポートに連絡しやすいです。まるで私たちのチームの一員の様に誠実に対応してくれます。カスタマーサポートの皆さんとJessさんにとても感謝しています。

I Detox

Their response - Swift, efficient and informative. Their app - amazing. As for their overall support, simply incredible. One thing is for sure, their team will do whatever is possible to help you resolve your issues. So thank you to the team, and an individual thank you to Jess! You've been awesome.

Food St Australia

Customer service was fantastic, thanks Peter for all your help. Great app

The Good Co Malaysia

App works perfectly for our store. Excellent customer service with quick response time to assist with setting up and configure additional settings at no extra charge.

Spaza Grocery

Great App for scheduling deliveries with right kind of settings useful for us.

You can schedule time, add different slots, limit the number of deliveries in each slot, set offset time depending on your time required to arrange the shipping, set blackout days.

And great customer support.

Perfect app for us.

Texas Craft Wagyu

This app does what it says. The best part is the Atom Yard support team who helped me to customize the configuration. I use it together with their other app Better Shipping.

Dc Tree Delivery

Very functional app with great support. We highly recommend for any business handling their own delivery within a city.

Fastecart

Great app and Great Support !

I had a few problems when installing the app, I contacted them I got prompt reply and they were very keen to help.
I highly recommend this app.

Hamahama 2

Excellent app! Simple interface and a small amount of code to install. Works great! The support team is wonderful too and very responsive. We made some minor customizations to our cart page and the Local Delivery team helped us get the cart page working better.