Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Oh My Cheesecakes!

100% recommend this app, worth every cent. Their customer service is fast and reliable. They work with you to find solutions based on your specific needs.

Lea Lana's Bananas

I would give this app and the company more stars if I could! The app solved my delivery problem that was imposed with Shopify only offering shipping and the company has responded almost immediately to each email that I have sent and they have even altered my html when I was completely lost and in need of help. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Nashville Kosher Take Out

Their customer service is top notch!! They were so helpful with my many questions and always provided prompt and thorough technical support. I needed to do a bit of customization and they were super helpful. Even got me out of a jam late on a Friday afternoon when I messed something up!

I would use them again in a heart beat.

City Tree Delivery

I use this app to help me manage my delivery schedule. I have a pretty unique seasonal business and Atom Yard has been super helpful in customization.

This app saves tons and tons of time. Without this, my delivery would be much harder to manage.

Thanks

Everyday

The support was amazing and any queries were answered almost instantly. They enable us to make some small customisations in an instant and were incredibly professional. Great app, great support!

Fruit Couture

This app is great! I really like that I am able to block off the days I need and set the delivery day calendar for "next-day" deliveries. The support has been great and they are quick to respond. I am very happy with this subscription and would recommend it.

2loop

Very kind and very quick support! They are very helpful so easy to ask questions. Also they are so kind to someone can’t speak English perfectly like me. I feel like they are part of our team.
I really appreciate your sincere response for my requests to customer support team and Jess!
とても親切で、とても早く問題を解決してくれました。親身になってわからないことや問題を解決してくれるので英語が不安な方でもサポートに連絡しやすいです。まるで私たちのチームの一員の様に誠実に対応してくれます。カスタマーサポートの皆さんとJessさんにとても感謝しています。

I Detox

Their response - Swift, efficient and informative. Their app - amazing. As for their overall support, simply incredible. One thing is for sure, their team will do whatever is possible to help you resolve your issues. So thank you to the team, and an individual thank you to Jess! You've been awesome.

Food St Australia

Customer service was fantastic, thanks Peter for all your help. Great app

The Good Co Malaysia

App works perfectly for our store. Excellent customer service with quick response time to assist with setting up and configure additional settings at no extra charge.