Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Feedme Just Real Food

Great app and excellent service, very responsive. Thanks!

Guapa Con Flores

Yo lo uso en mi tienda y es súper fácil instalarlo y administrarlo 100% recomendable. Nunca me ha fallado en mi tienda https://www.guapaconflores.com/

Ocdeli

This is the only app i can use for my vegan meal service that allows me to set limits on orders per delivery slot for local deliveries... there were a few edits that Jess from support sorted out RIGHT away :) I'm super happy. I hope i can continue to use this as we scale larger.
Seriously, read the description! it's amazing
THE ONLY THING i wish existed, was a zip code verification.. unfortunately, it seems like someone from across the country can order through this, and i'll have to refund them and such. anyways. still all 5 stars. shopify and it's apps are is so limited in this area, this is a godsend!

Room Service Atlantic

Jess was super helpful! Even signed into my store as an employee to fix a mistake I made, saved me all kinds of time!! Highly recommend!

Ombites

Great support team and really loving the date/time choice I can give my customers. Seems like the only app that offers this with "offset delivery times/days". The coding is easy to edit and make pretty as well!

Sp00n

App works the way it describes. I have requested multiple customization for my store template related to this app and this team did without asking a single question. I believer they went beyond their scope of the project and helped me to integrate this app well with my site. Their support is absolutely exceptional! Thank you guys.

Nicholas Seafood Online

Excellent App, easy to use and effective. Jess's support is absolutely exceptional!

Gods Garden Treasures

Great piece of technology that works exactly as expected. The customer experience before and after install has been great! Highly Recommend.

Easy Tree

App works just the way you need it. I wish it had more customization and ability to edit. I wanted to use this check out on 2 products (with different delivery times) on the same order but wasn't able to do it.

Unimuscle

Really neat little app. GREAT user support, unfortunately not quite right for us but could become useful in the future.

www.unimuscle.com