Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

kirimrumah.com

Amazing app, Amazing service from the developer

the Idea Lounge

This app was exactly what a client needed to keep their delivery service organized across their two stores + website.

Andrew was really responsive and helpful while we were installing the app and assisted us with customizing it to meet our needs.

Great solution!

FreshQuik

Very useful and fitting app for my business. The support was prompt and very helpful with getting my website situated and functioning properly.

Thanks Jessica and whoever else helped!

FAMILY TABLE

Great App. Perfect for our local delivery business. Extremely helpful when unexpected issue came up due to theme change. Saved the day.

Savvyish - Simple, Stylish, Wedding Flowers.

Just installed the App and I needed a bit of clarification on the customization... Atom Yard replied within a few minutes with a very clear explanation of how to achieve my objective. Great service.

CookinKit

This app is perfect for services that are delivering locally! Also, it's super easy to install and use.

Andrew is great to work with - he's very responsive and helpful!

Glorieux Cadeau

Andrew's support (the app developer) is absolutely amazing! He installed the app for me himself when I had trouble doing so, and he made all the changes that I asked to the app (He actually fully customised the app for me to suit all my needs)! Absolutely amazing customer service! Thank you very much Andrew!

Aaron's Delivery

Great App!! Even better service!!! I wanted to make all products available for delivery by default without having to manually check them off in the back office. Contacted the developer and he made it happen within 24 hours. Now that's service! Keep up the great work!!!

K9 Scrub Club

Very good app. Andrew is very helpful and responds quickly. Once there is a search feature implemented I'll want for nothing.

Baby Boutique in Brooklyn, Children's Clothes and Baby Gifts, Children's Clothes in Brooklyn, Baby Registry, Free Shipping - Stork-Baby.com

Easy to install and appreciate the quick support turnaround from Andrew. Thanks so much for making just the app my business needs!