Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Store Pickup, Date and Time Scheduling

Brunch and Brinner

I thought this could help me a lot, but my site is in dark mode. And they didn't help me to make the input fields' content visible, it was white on white because of the dark mode.

March 13, 2021

Hi There! Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear we couldn’t meet your needs with our app. We are always happy to make minor changes to the app to fit in with your theme. However, a full custom colour change for the app is a big job. We always recommend to our merchants, large custom changes need a theme developer to edit your theme. We outlined several alternatives for you, would any of those work? If you'd like to reach out again we'd love to help you with the alternatives. Hope to hear from you soon!

Atlanta Floral Designs

This app sucks. It does not provide all of the options that you would realistically want when you are delivering locally. It is not very user friendly, and on top of that you're paying $13/month for an app that you essentially have to setup/install/modify on your own smh.

March 17, 2019

Hi! We’re sorry that Local Delivery wasn’t what you were looking for! We really pride ourselves on our customer service and would have loved to help to set up and install the app. We’re only an email away! What features would you have liked to see that the app doesn’t currently have?