Local Delivery

Local Delivery

$19.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
December 26, 2020

Easy to download and install. Has all the features my store needs. Only thing I'm having trouble with is having the selections that the customers make show up on their order confirmation so they know what they selected. pls help!

The Brownie Bakers
Time spent using app: 5 months
Locate2u replied January 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! You definitely can add the delivery date and time to your order confirmation emails. We've been in touch with you and set this up on your store. We're happy we could help you out!

August 27, 2020

We have used this app so our customers can select a date for delivery or collection. The team at Local Delivery helped us every step of the way to ensure the app was compatible, to helping us install it. We couldn't be happier with the result!

RocknRosie
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited January 17, 2019

Excellent service from the team! The installation was quick and simple and the support team responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app functions are also better than some of the other date apps that I have tried.

Update: With new delivery apps on Shopify store, it is high time LD upgrades the available functions, such as cut off time for next day delivery, advance delivery dates (1 month of available dates from today), etc. Many apps are now cheaper than LD with the above functions. If no function upgrades come along, I will be switching out.

Ninja Food
Singapore
Time spent using app: 9 months
Locate2u replied March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! We can actually add a next day cut off time, and a maximum advance delivery date feature into your store if you’d like? Please just let me know! We’re looking to add some great new features in 2019 as well!

Edited March 28, 2018

After fixing an issue we were having it is working much better now.

Columbiamo Delivery On Demand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Locate2u replied March 17, 2019

Hi! Great to hear that everything is working for you now. If you need any support please just let me know!

July 8, 2014

Pretty cool app that helps us plan out our deliveries for the day. Only thing is that I wish it could be customised for more than 1 hour delivery intervals.

Ideal Workspace
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
Locate2u replied March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve since updated the app so you can customise your delivery slots to whatever intervals you would like!