Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Ninja Food

Excellent service from the team! The installation was quick and simple and the support team responded to my queries quickly and efficiently. The app functions are also better than some of the other date apps that I have tried.

Update: With new delivery apps on Shopify store, it is high time LD upgrades the available functions, such as cut off time for next day delivery, advance delivery dates (1 month of available dates from today), etc. Many apps are now cheaper than LD with the above functions. If no function upgrades come along, I will be switching out.

March 17, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the feedback! We can actually add a next day cut off time, and a maximum advance delivery date feature into your store if you’d like? Please just let me know! We’re looking to add some great new features in 2019 as well!

Columbiamo Delivery On Demand

After fixing an issue we were having it is working much better now.

March 17, 2019

Hi! Great to hear that everything is working for you now. If you need any support please just let me know!

Ideal Workspace

Pretty cool app that helps us plan out our deliveries for the day. Only thing is that I wish it could be customised for more than 1 hour delivery intervals.

March 17, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We’ve since updated the app so you can customise your delivery slots to whatever intervals you would like!