Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Pickup, Date/Time, Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Uramaki Handmade Sushi Nottingham

These guys are absolutely amazing! I have been working with them for over a year now and their app is constantly evolving. Every time I email I always receive a fantastic detailed response they are always so helpful. I look forward to growing my business with these guys in the coming years.

Beaucoup london limited

Great app for online FLORIST SHOPS. Customers can pick the date and check if we are delivering to their postcode. Truly amazing & professional customer service!

More Flowers, LLC

They were very helpful trouble shooting some issues, and then updating my app, and then trouble shooting a bit more. Really great customer service! Thank you so much!!

Organic eShop h1c

My eShop is focusing on local delivery only, in order to promote organic farming and reduce transportation. So I installed his app to check the country's postal codes so I can avoid the acceptation of orders outside of the country. It works perfectly for this purpose. In addition, I am really satisfied with the prompt and professional and intelligent support provided so far!

KnoxFill

This app has AMAZING customer service. I had some issues, and after emailing back and forth every day for a week, uploading a video of my issues, they helped resolve it - always patiently and helpfully. The get started guide could be a touch clearer, but the functionality is exactly what I needed and the customer service gives them an A++ Updated review to gush just a bit more: I didn't realize there were many functions I wasn't using (customized checkout language, notifications, etc.) Integrating those into my shop has improved business flow for me and my customers. And I have to give a shout out to Peter and the rest of their team - I've never experienced such thorough, patient customer service in my life. This app is worth every penny to me and my small business.

Revive: Mind Body Spirit

Fast and clear customer service. We've tried numerous local delivery/pickup apps, and this has been the best. It is hassle-free and capable of meeting all of our needs. Best decision to switch to this app.

Floral Designs of Mount Joy

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! This app was a major upgrade from a prior app I was using by Globo and just a few dollars more. The Globo approach was cumbersome, making your delivery and pick-up options items that are added to the cart. It was not very user-friendly. This approach is much more friendly AND versatile. You have several different options for customizing the checkout process with this app. Finally, the customer service is top-notch. Peter was very attentive to my setup issues and was able to get me squared away in a short period of time.

Sapori Solari

Developers are always ready to help and to improve the features of the app. I'm really satisfied. The app helps me to deliver in a specific zip code area and allow my client to chose a date and time of shipment.

All You Can Tea

Brilliant app, great support, money well spent on this feature to manage our workload.
we rely on the app to sort out deliveries ( a new thing for us due to lockdown). with the app now i am able to control workload and distribute demand and highlight availability. support is brilliant, the app is being continuously updated with super useful features. Thank you to the team behind the app who have been amazing, providing support quickly and efficiently as we requested it.
much love, keep up to good work!
Mel & Alex, All You Can Tea Bakery, Scotland

ERIC BUTERBAUGH

Local Delivery is a straightforward app that makes the checkout process for our customers easy. Setting it up on our store was a breeze, and Peter was extremely helpful with any questions I had. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10