Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Local Delivery, Store Pickup, Date and Time Scheduling

All You Can Tea

Brilliant app, great support, money well spent on this feature to manage our workload.
we rely on the app to sort out deliveries ( a new thing for us due to lockdown). with the app now i am able to control workload and distribute demand and highlight availability. support is brilliant, the app is being continuously updated with super useful features. Thank you to the team behind the app who have been amazing, providing support quickly and efficiently as we requested it.
much love, keep up to good work!
Mel & Alex, All You Can Tea Bakery, Scotland

ERIC BUTERBAUGH

Local Delivery is a straightforward app that makes the checkout process for our customers easy. Setting it up on our store was a breeze, and Peter was extremely helpful with any questions I had. Highly recommended.

made4y.se

We have different cutoffs depending on zipcodes and this sorts it all out! Really easy to use and great support!

An Affair to Remember Catering

This app is great. The app does make things so much easier for a business who only does local deliveries. Able to customize certain delivery areas and customize pricing. Very simple for our clients to use. The developers, Jess & Peter, were so helpful in fixing a few bugs when it came to what we actually wanted to have it do within our website. Very responsive and got the job done quickly.

Flamingo Flower

I had troubles installing the app to a newly shifted theme. The guys did an amzing response within a day and absolutely gave full support! Saving me biiiig time! Peter handled the matter like a pro , very neat and down to the point ... making me feel like i should only develop an app with such a team.

Davenport Garden Centre

Excellent app, amazing support. It really helped improve our customers' experience and made our work on the backend much more efficient. They are always working on improving the app with new features, and are very responsive and helpful whenever we contact them. Highly recommended.

Bean's Juice

App is good for business who wants to provide time slot for their customers highly recommended ! Their customer service is one of the best I had experienced !

Jeditreats

This app is beyond perfect for our business and the customer service/ tech team meets your needs the best they can. I absolutely love this app, completely satisfied it with. Keep doing a great job guys.

Peters Ice Cream

Good app and service is great. Appreciate the support and timeliness of response and their ability to help.

Love Coco Blossoms

Absolutely love the simplicity of this app and the customer service. I had spent ages trying to figure out how to create a date picker on my website. Local delivery was so simple to add and the customer service is fantastic. they customised mine as per my request, and it works fantastically well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9