Local Delivery

Local Delivery

by Atom Yard

Add delivery date and time request to your cart page.

Love Coco Blossoms

Absolutely love the simplicity of this app and the customer service. I had spent ages trying to figure out how to create a date picker on my website. Local delivery was so simple to add and the customer service is fantastic. they customised mine as per my request, and it works fantastically well.

The Felicity Florals

Amazing customer service and support. I was facing issues and emailed in, reply came in the next day and I resolved my matter fast. Thumbs up! Keep up the good work guys! ❤️ Thank you!

Noché 23

Exceptional customer service! I am about to open a small delivery business and this app works perfectly in my store. The team at atomyard have been so helpful and patient! Very happy!

Unica Terra Bio

This app is amazing, we're a small local businness and we deliver our products ourselves just on some days of the week.
It's essential for us to make people choose a delivery time because delays and missed deliveries are a big issue for us and Local delivery app is the perfect fit!
Plus the support team is effective and quick!

CaffeB Japanese Italian

had an issue with the instaling part of the app. However, the support team are awesome helped me to rectify it while liaising with my theme developer. constant updates on the progress and end up having the app work for my app. Thank you so much Atom!

Fields Good Chicken

The setup of this app couldn't be easier. The team was super helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Royal Hotel Waterloo

Great App. Due to the coronavirus, we set up an online shop on shopify to sell our beer, wines etc for homedelivery. This app enabled us to offer time slots and days for the customer to chose, just like amazon etc. It did the job amazingly and any problems we had, the support was 100% and corrected the issues. Looking forward to the updates to expand our delivery area on different days. I would recommend this to anyone offering local delivery on their shopify shop. 10/10!

MT CannaClub

This app works exactly how it should, no issues at all and by far the best customer service I've experienced here on the shopify app store. Thanks again for all the help guys!

团购tuangou.sg

The developer is so nice. Help me solve a lot of problems. Hope you guys make more and better plugin

Indulge Freshbox

Very simple app, does excactly what was required. Had to email support and got amazingly quick reply and problem fix.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8