Local Delivery Routes

Local Delivery Routes

by toolstr

Routing, fulfillments, notifications, proof of delivery

Madras Gourmet

A must to use app for merchants carrying out last mile fulfillment/local delivery by themselves. This app helped us reduce our workload in our last mile delivery phase of our order fulfillment process mainly in routing and updating our customers with notifications at each stages. Im glad to have found this app for my store.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving the review. I am happy to know that the app has been useful to you.

Renegade Home

Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Used it for 2 weeks and everything is great. Really like

Phenom Music

I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs. I regret not knowing this app earlier it is perfect fit for my needs.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for the review.

Outdoor Models

Love, love, love it. easy to use. Love, love, love it. easy to use. Love, love, love it. easy to use.

KuxtalMarket

Literally the best local delivery app on Shopify. The routes are great, you have the capability to add in other stops if need be. You can modify the route. And the support is AMAZING. They are there to help whenever you need. I %110 recommend this app!

October 9, 2020

Thank you so much for the AMAZING words. This keeps us motivated and happy!!