Local Delivery by Scrollengine

Local delivery | Order Tracking | Fulfilments | Notifications

Free plan available

Feradistaze

Location Turkey

App is crucially important for my store. It helps me to solve all of my local delivery and route planning problems. The most amazing part of using this app is Support team. They have helpful and friendly support team which are always ready to welcome customer. Much appreciated. Stay at the safe side with this app.

LaRosa Wear

This app is amazing and works perfectly to suit my store's requirements. I'm also really happy with their support team, they are so prompt and so helpful always!

Chang3r

I am posting the review after using this app for the last two weeks. The app really works well as needed, the mobile app is very helpful for the delivery partner, just the route feature is missing. I would really love it if you can put the routes feature on the mobile app. About support, it's awesome, even other than office timing they replied to me immediately. I highly recommend it.

February 8, 2022

Thank you for sharing the review and feedback. We are working on this feature and very soon we will launch this integration as well.

elclassica

The developer is so nice. Help me solve a lot of problems. Hope you guys keep updating this app and making progress.

Energetic Endeavors

I loved the feature of multiple user access levels. the customer service is really quick to help with the setup and queries! thank you for making the setup easier for me!

Krakatao Fitness

Love this app so far. Excellent customer support! Nawneet has been very helpful, and has answered all of my questions promptly! I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for warehouse and zone-wise order separation and local delivery options.

Alde Shopping

I really like this app, the customer support team is helpful, and the app helped me for managing the order as per warehouse and zones, the timeline features work amazingly with email notifications. I kind of wish that there was live tracking and proof of delivery but the overall app is great!

JamRaq Boutique

One of the best tech support! Just after installing the app, customer support reached out to me and helped me set up the app and explained things as well.
The app does what it says. Highly recommend.

Blue Tribe Foods

we were looking for an app which could help automate fulfillent by our delivery execs. This fit the bill perfectly. Easy to set up and use by everyone - admin and delivery execs. And syncs well with Shopify. Good support available as well.

The Gareeb Store

I was looking for an app that could separate my orders based on the pin codes for easy warehouse assignments. All that can be set up here with just a few clicks. Highly recommend :)

Previous 1