Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

The Denver Box

The app works really well with other apps to help make the delivery process easy! I would highly recommend!

Close to the Heart

Love this app, makes it so easy to do local delivery. Just prepare the orders and boom login to the app on your phone.

Odessa Eli Creations

I used the app to deliver a package and I loved it because the route was automatically based upon the delivery address used with the purchase.

Mute Mode

I am very impressed by the APP. The UI design is quite basic but all the functions are great.recommend

Challenge Funny

I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided.

Kindle Outdoor

Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now.

OutletSavings

I really like this app, very useful for my company when making deliveries I kind of wish that there was live tracking but overall very good app by shopify!

Holy Raw

I personally love this app. I recently switched from another website hosting provider to shopify and shopify offers a lot of tools, support and resources to help make your order fulfilment smooth and organize. Highly Recommend this app if you offer local delivery.

Bendigo Hampers & Gifts

Great App, Deliveries were made very efficient. I will be using this each time Deliveries are to be made.

abastos clip

me encanta como funciona esta aplicacion ya que le da un plus a tu tienda de ventas y ademas mantiene informado al cliente el proceso de entraga de su producto

Previous 1