Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Chop Box

A lot of room for improvement. Firstly, why can't these orders be modified? What if a customer changes or we are short. Second, you should be able to limit what products are available.

Made by Millie Shop

Not too happy, the app goes on all products which makes it hard for me because some of my products are from a different vendor. I should be able to put which product can be locally delivered.

Missoula Dirt Delivery

needs to sync with a delivery date and time picker so customers can choose when they want their products delivered. I have a third party booking app that does this but the local delivery app did not display or sync any of that info.

Asian Veggies

This app has a lot of potential but still needs tweaks to compete against other last-mile delivery services. A few things the app is missing: - Text messages sent to customers when deliveries are on the way with ETA synced up our GPS. - Being able to mass select deliveries to route vs. having to click each on each route I run an e-grocery business so being able to let customers know about ETA is extremely timely since produce needs to be taken in and kept refrigerated upon delivery

FreshGround Roasting

It works - it's nice to let customers pick local delivery online and the radius limit is key. However, I do greatly wish we were able to select from ALL orders in making a delivery list instead of ONLY those who selected local delivery. Not being able to makes that feature basically useless for us.

La Casa del Bacalao

Its good but i think it need some updates. Like the one that you can change to local delivery some shippings. And viceversa.
Also to have different users for delivery cars where you can asign routes.
Another one is that in the radius cover some zip codes are not abvailable to buy local delivery. Maybe if you can manually add those ones with the error will be great.

Cumulus Clay

I am about to use the app for the first time tomorrow, and it looks like it plotted out a good route for me. The map is clear and makes good sense. One distinct disadvantage, however, is I have several other stops to make that aren't deliveries through my orders, and I'm not able to add additional stops. I have one customer that made a mistake with the delivery selection, and this will be a local delivery, but I also can't add certain order numbers. I would like more flexibility with how I add stops.

eCards Aruba

Everything is working great with this app, only wish you that after you mark an order as ready for delivery, it will automatically be added to a list on the mobile app. Also wish there's a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu, instead of keep looking for it in the apps every time you want to make a route. Still do love this app and will continue to use it.

MATHY GmbH

We are using the app now sind 2 weeks and it works fine so far even there are some things which work not well or could be better. So if the address is not writen correct your not able to add even though you can find it on google maps. It takes all lot of time to change and find the right spelling. Sometimes there are addresses which can not be added and i still dont know why. Adding also already fullfiled order would be great, sometimes by accident one order is marked as fullfiled and than you dont have any chance to add them again! Regards Thomas

Almacén Uno

This app looks awesome, unfortunately is not ready to read addresses on Mexico. it would be awesome to get a pinpoint to setup local delivery routes.
I know you can do it awesome coding friendly gods :)

Previous 1