Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Go Green Baby

Love the app. Three suggestions for improvement 1. Allow Addition of Addresses. Sometimes we choose to deliver an order that the client marked as pick up or ship. Since it isn't possible to edit shipping method, these aren't available to the local ship app. Either provide an option to add all unfilled order to the list, or (probably easier) allow the user to add an address manually (like the change of End of Route address) 2. Remember Alternate End of Route addresses. Our routes always end at home. Having to type this in every time is a pain 3. Orphaned Items. We had a "delivery attempted" situation. When the order was delivered, it was marked delivered in the Admin app. But it still shows up in every delivery list. How do we get rid of it.

Cumulus Clay

I am about to use the app for the first time tomorrow, and it looks like it plotted out a good route for me. The map is clear and makes good sense. One distinct disadvantage, however, is I have several other stops to make that aren't deliveries through my orders, and I'm not able to add additional stops. I have one customer that made a mistake with the delivery selection, and this will be a local delivery, but I also can't add certain order numbers. I would like more flexibility with how I add stops.

eCards Aruba

Everything is working great with this app, only wish you that after you mark an order as ready for delivery, it will automatically be added to a list on the mobile app. Also wish there's a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu, instead of keep looking for it in the apps every time you want to make a route. Still do love this app and will continue to use it.

MATHY GmbH

We are using the app now sind 2 weeks and it works fine so far even there are some things which work not well or could be better. So if the address is not writen correct your not able to add even though you can find it on google maps. It takes all lot of time to change and find the right spelling. Sometimes there are addresses which can not be added and i still dont know why. Adding also already fullfiled order would be great, sometimes by accident one order is marked as fullfiled and than you dont have any chance to add them again! Regards Thomas

Almacén Uno

This app looks awesome, unfortunately is not ready to read addresses on Mexico. it would be awesome to get a pinpoint to setup local delivery routes.
I know you can do it awesome coding friendly gods :)

Chester's

A lot of potential, you guys need to work on a few things to make it faster for sellers to fullfill orders. We sell food and time is very important. I can´t mark as paid on the local delivery app.

Well Baked Box

This app has a lot of potential. However, I want to be able to make my delivery lists, then provide customers with updates regarding their orders easily from my phone. For example: out for delivery, delivered (with picture confirmation). Also need to be able to access their phone number and name from the delivery view because many deliveries to apartments require a call to the customer.

Monforte Dairy Online Store

We used this app to coordinate deliveries we do ourselves, some large orders for wholesalers, and other small retail orders. Overall it is pretty good, though it would be great if it had a built in GPS/routing software, rather than prompting to Google. I would also love it if you could edit orders once placed (not currently able) and if orders with $0.00 total could be ordered (for example if somebody uses a discount code to cover the whole charge, the order is ineligible for Local Delivery).
Otherwise pretty helpful!

decorent-store

Couldn't use this app because there is no ability to create shipping rules. You can add only one rule for the entire inventory. No product profiles, no price tiers, and no shipping speed. Hope this gets better.

BrewDog

Decent for the driver delivery and customer notification experience, but not great for the order operations. Can't add manual orders utilizing local delivery. Can't perform split shipments. A bit of a rushed product that could be great but needs work.

Previous 1