Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Wood 247

I love this app. However there is so much that can be improved. 1. Add waypoints in route. ie supplier pickup points
2. Routing uses toll roads and you cannot opt out. in Melbourne it costs $70 a day to use the toll road in a truck so i avoid them. however the algorithm assumes you want to take toll roads wich causes routes to be incorrect
3. Glitch with paypal not allowing to orders to be marked as delivered
4. Support via email only

Artistería

Se que esto no es para dudas, pero alguien sabe por que no me deja guardar mi dirección , me aparece este mensaje No se pudo verificar esta dirección. Quizá no puedas comprar etiquetas de envío o configurar ciertas formas de entrega. Revisa el formato o intenta introducir nuevamente tu dirección.

Twice Loved Children's Consignment Boutique

Need to the ability to add a stop without having an order. Would be great if we could have a list of drivers and assign delivery plans to a driver, who could then only see their assigned plans.

Clorinda Pasta

I use this app weekly for in-person deliveries. I like the interface and the route optimization. I dislike its integration with other apps, such as maps and text messaging.

Molly's Dinner Club

seems like the app is a bit still under construction but all in all works really well. does the basics very well. excited to see it improve

Pâtisserie Daron

So far this looks promising! We will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. It would be nice to have the actual delivery date versus the order date appearing though!

T2PAN

I miss seeing the amount to be paid, and an option to mark as paid when doing the delivery. Further, I like the app very much

Keyspresso

When some orders cannot be delivered, and are later removed from the route. There is no way to mark the delivery list as complete. It stays in progress forever with no way to mark it otherwise.

David Lohmueller

I really like the app and it is very useful for a small business like mine. But a few key features are still missing:
1. the possibility to manually add other addresses to the shipping route.
2. the possibility to change other orders to the local deliveries.
3. the possibility to add a picture confirmation to delivered orders
4. a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu

Kiwanis Food Service

It’s good functional app but still lacks in some features and Has certain limitations. *My delivery range is 500km radius, which the app doesn’t support. So I can’t add all the deliveries to routes
* pick-up reduces my costs. An option to give pickup orders overall percentage discount or tiered discount
* delivery times for driver can range from 5 mins to 30 mins. Max is only set at 7 mins at the moment *time slots for pick up and deliveries should be added
*Scheduling for up to 2 weeks in advance, should be added Overall a good basic app

Previous 1 3