Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Rescue Dog Kitchen

This app helps me route and complete my local deliveries around Winnipeg. I was honestly not going to download it at first because of the negative reviews but now that I've been using the app I don't understand why it has so many bad reviews. It's literally such a good app. It's so simple to use and set up. It integrates perfectly with iPhones. The set up is minimal. The only thing that isn't great is that you can't add addresses yet that haven't bought and selected local delivery, which is why I gave it a 4 star. But literally other than not having that one feature yet it is such a good app. Highly recommend especially for people just starting their online business and offering local delivery

shawarmadelivery

I' would like to add also classic delivery just to plan all the delivery ............................

Shop Wallmaster Paints

I used Shopify Local Delivery in combination with the new Shopify POS 2020 that I installed at each of the locations I created in our online store. I use POS as an order dispatch system to display Local delivery and Store pickup online orders at each different location that hold our stock were the drivers associated with each of my locations access the app through POS to create a delivery lists for the Local Delivery Orders for that location . The only thing that would make it perfect would be the ability to lock the location in the app to the location associated with each POS location that I have.

Park Farms / Fermes du parc

I started using this app instead of Circuit route planner, it does essentially the same thing but it's integrated in shopify which is great, no switching back and forth - or adding extensive notes to circuit. (although some functionality is lacking from the Shopify side) I'm saving 80$US a month per driver by using this app - good for costs although some functionality is lacking, such as delivery confirmation with a picture, signature or client confirmation it was received. Would be great if this feature would be available and attached to the order for future reference. - this is one of the reasons we started with Circuit - picture confirmation of delivery similar to Amazon. About 70% of our clients are returning clients so we know their delivery preferences this is why we were confortable to swith to shopify's deliver app. - but delivery picture or signature confirmation is great to build confidence with new clients. Bulk editing should be available for local delivery - I have to individually set the orders to "ready to deliver".

Tatogy

I used this app to help me with the local Deliverys, I would like to have more support and how do I assign the deliveries to the drivers.For me is a relive because I dont have to used a third party to make this app for me. Thank you

Malt The Brewery SHOP | TOUR | TASTE

Love this app. Much more efficient than what we used to do.
Would be great if app could also output a pick list for the driver/picker to collate the orders.

Little Gift Project

Very helpful App to keep customers up to date on the day of delivery. Would be great if you could manually add other orders into the delivery screen, not just 'local delivery' selected orders.

mmm... Churros!

I love this app I just wish there were a way to add orders that arent in my shop. I dont have the option to manually create a delivery order, so when i get one i have to use another app to navigate but the route isnt optimized this way so it is a headache. I also wish I could change a pickup to delivery so it will pop up on my available to add to route. Sometimes a customer clicks the wrong thing at checkout and I need to add a sale to a delivery route but can't since they didn't pick delivery. ..Otherwise this app is the best

FRESH™ APPSTORE FRANCE

The app is easy to use! However, the follow-up of the live delivery person by the customer is missing. Once the live tracking on the map is operational, it will be a great, efficient application!

Beverage Genetics

helpful. desktop was slow and reloaded about 4 times before started functioning. mobile app integration was seamless, but the call and text functions didn't work.

Previous 1