Twice Loved Children's Consignment Boutique
Need to the ability to add a stop without having an order. Would be great if we could have a list of drivers and assign delivery plans to a driver, who could then only see their assigned plans.
I use this app weekly for in-person deliveries. I like the interface and the route optimization. I dislike its integration with other apps, such as maps and text messaging.
Molly's Dinner Club
seems like the app is a bit still under construction but all in all works really well. does the basics very well. excited to see it improve
So far this looks promising! We will see how it holds up over the next few weeks. It would be nice to have the actual delivery date versus the order date appearing though!
I miss seeing the amount to be paid, and an option to mark as paid when doing the delivery. Further, I like the app very much
When some orders cannot be delivered, and are later removed from the route. There is no way to mark the delivery list as complete. It stays in progress forever with no way to mark it otherwise.
I really like the app and it is very useful for a small business like mine. But a few key features are still missing:
1. the possibility to manually add other addresses to the shipping route.
2. the possibility to change other orders to the local deliveries.
3. the possibility to add a picture confirmation to delivered orders
4. a shortcut on the Shopify sidebar menu
Kiwanis Food Service
It’s good functional app but still lacks in some features and Has certain limitations. *My delivery range is 500km radius, which the app doesn’t support. So I can’t add all the deliveries to routes
* pick-up reduces my costs. An option to give pickup orders overall percentage discount or tiered discount
* delivery times for driver can range from 5 mins to 30 mins. Max is only set at 7 mins at the moment *time slots for pick up and deliveries should be added
*Scheduling for up to 2 weeks in advance, should be added Overall a good basic app
Go Green Baby
We love the app, but a couple of suggestions. 1. Allow other addresses to be added before optimizing the route (generally, orders with other delivery methods selected, but I might want to stop for a coffee during the run) 2. Accept orders with incomplete addresses. Google maps generally can resolve these addresses, and get you, at least, close
3. Save the route ending address rather than having to put in a custom address every time.
4. Take you directly to the "Start" option of google maps, instead of the "Directions" option.
Rescue Dog Kitchen
This app helps me route and complete my local deliveries around Winnipeg. I was honestly not going to download it at first because of the negative reviews but now that I've been using the app I don't understand why it has so many bad reviews. It's literally such a good app. It's so simple to use and set up. It integrates perfectly with iPhones. The set up is minimal. The only thing that isn't great is that you can't add addresses yet that haven't bought and selected local delivery, which is why I gave it a 4 star. But literally other than not having that one feature yet it is such a good app. Highly recommend especially for people just starting their online business and offering local delivery