Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery | Reviews

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

CLB by Carmeeka Dunn

Easy to use! Convenient for customers! Orders placed immediately delivered! Easy tracking amd appreciated!

Hot Chocolate Bombs YYT

We found this app great for local delivery and it made it easy to track deliveries and route optimization

Soft Foods Done Right

Great app and user friendly. I wish I could add local delivery to customized draft orders. It would also be nice if I could create my own route instead of the app deciding what delivery is next. Otherwise it works great and deserves 5 stars.

The Denver Box

The app works really well with other apps to help make the delivery process easy! I would highly recommend!

Close to the Heart

Love this app, makes it so easy to do local delivery. Just prepare the orders and boom login to the app on your phone.

Odessa Eli Creations

I used the app to deliver a package and I loved it because the route was automatically based upon the delivery address used with the purchase.

Mute Mode

I am very impressed by the APP. The UI design is quite basic but all the functions are great.recommend

Challenge Funny

I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided.

Kindle Outdoor

Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now.

OutletSavings

I really like this app, very useful for my company when making deliveries I kind of wish that there was live tracking but overall very good app by shopify!

Previous 1