Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Holy Raw

I personally love this app. I recently switched from another website hosting provider to shopify and shopify offers a lot of tools, support and resources to help make your order fulfilment smooth and organize. Highly Recommend this app if you offer local delivery.

Bendigo Hampers & Gifts

Great App, Deliveries were made very efficient. I will be using this each time Deliveries are to be made.

abastos clip

me encanta como funciona esta aplicacion ya que le da un plus a tu tienda de ventas y ademas mantiene informado al cliente el proceso de entraga de su producto

Peonies and Lime Co

We recently added this service to our store. So far no complaints. Seems to notify customers and updates real time.

The Food You Choose

Fantastic. Wish there was better API integration though, as it's frustrating not to be able to create orders as I have only one shipping method for my store.

La Feria del Maiz PTY

Excelente app for my business. I recommend to tale a course first to learn how to take advantage of it. Good luck!

Aker Retail

Shopify's local delivery app is absolute bliss to work with. helped us save a ton of our time and money. It was amazingly easy to work with this app

shoes mimi

This is the exact app I need, it makes our life much easier! We were using excel sheet to keep track of our local delivery orders which was so much pain.
The route optimisation and driver share link feature is awesome! Nice work Shopify!