Shopify Local Delivery

Shopify Local Delivery

by Shopify

Get more out of local delivery and share optimized routes

Mute Mode

I am very impressed by the APP. The UI design is quite basic but all the functions are great.recommend

Challenge Funny

I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided. I really like the system thatthis app provided.

Kindle Outdoor

Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now. Very responsible agent. I am using this app now.

OutletSavings

I really like this app, very useful for my company when making deliveries I kind of wish that there was live tracking but overall very good app by shopify!

Holy Raw

I personally love this app. I recently switched from another website hosting provider to shopify and shopify offers a lot of tools, support and resources to help make your order fulfilment smooth and organize. Highly Recommend this app if you offer local delivery.

Bendigo Hampers & Gifts

Great App, Deliveries were made very efficient. I will be using this each time Deliveries are to be made.

abastos clip

me encanta como funciona esta aplicacion ya que le da un plus a tu tienda de ventas y ademas mantiene informado al cliente el proceso de entraga de su producto

Peonies and Lime Co

We recently added this service to our store. So far no complaints. Seems to notify customers and updates real time.

The Food You Choose

Fantastic. Wish there was better API integration though, as it's frustrating not to be able to create orders as I have only one shipping method for my store.

La Feria del Maiz PTY

Excelente app for my business. I recommend to tale a course first to learn how to take advantage of it. Good luck!

Previous 1