Avis (1 200)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 octobre 2023

Very quick response whilst still on the free trial for the growth plan, got some specific advice on translating content in 3rd party apps. Going to try it now!

Moonrock Sneakers Ltd
Royaume-Uni
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 7 octobre 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our customer service team! We're thrilled to hear that you found our response time quick and that you received specific advice on translating content in 3rd party apps. We hope that you find this advice helpful and that it helps you to make the most of our app's features. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help!🥰

-Sophie😍

29 décembre 2023

The app does exactly what I wanted (even the free version). The support I received has been great! Thank you :)

Homeware Base
Australie
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 3 janvier 2024

I'm thrilled to hear that the app meets your needs, and it's fantastic that you're enjoying the benefits of the free version! 😊 Our team is always here to provide top-notch support. Thank you for your kind words! 🌟 If you have any more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Happy to help! 🚀

Sophie💗
Etranslate Customer Support 🌟

10 décembre 2023

This application is complete with all features I needed as a merchant. Customer service extremely fast and valuable, in particular belle, that solved all my issues

Diateck
Italie
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 12 décembre 2023

Thank you so much for your positive review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that our application meets all your merchant needs. 😊 Our customer service team, especially Belle, is delighted to have been of assistance in resolving your issues promptly. 🚀 If you ever have more questions or need further support, feel free to reach out. Happy selling! 🛍️👏

Cheers,
-Sophie|ETranslate Team👩‍💼

29 octobre 2023

They have given me the best support for settings.
Thank you very much.
The translation is looking OK. But, I do't know why some specific words have not been translated and some whole pages have not been translated at all even though the translation status says "Translated (100%)".
This app is good, but not perfect.
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
The problem above has been resolved setting Translation Type to Basic.
If you are experiencing the similar problem, try setting to Basic just for checking.

ちどり
Japon
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 30 octobre 2023

😊👏 Thank you for your positive feedback on our support and app. We apologize for any translation issues you experienced. We're glad you found a solution by switching to Basic Translation. Your feedback is valuable and helps us improve. 😊🌟
Best Regards,
Sophie|Etranslate Team🥰

18 janvier 2024

Great app, great service!

Nerses
Ukraine
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 21 janvier 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and service. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. 🚀👍

Sophie|Etranslate Team

9 janvier 2024

Great customer support! Highly recommend.

Azimut Center
Slovénie
25 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 13 janvier 2024

Thanks for taking time to leave us a review! You fill our hearts with overflowing joy knowing that you had a positive experience with us. If ever you would need any further assistance or anything you can share about the app, please feel free to reach us. We will be more than happy to help you. 🥰

Kim|Etranslate Team

Modifié le 26 novembre 2023

After encountering some issues at the beginning of using the app, I reached out to customer service support for assistance. Mariadel provided excellent service and was able to resolve all my concerns through their expertise and magic. Now, the app is working perfectly well. I rate their effort and time with 5 stars.

Thank you so much Mariadel!

And Today Sophie was very helpful too. Thank you as well!

fuuzzi
Royaume-Uni
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 11 novembre 2023

👋 Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience with us! 🌟 We appreciate your feedback.

We apologize for any inconvenience you've encountered. We'll promptly investigate the issues you've highlighted regarding the Polish Language and Polish Zloty availability. 😓 Our team will review the settings and ensure that the necessary adjustments are made.

Additionally, we'll look into the HTML concern with the button placement on mobile devices. 📱 We understand the importance of a seamless user experience and will work to resolve this promptly.

Rest assured, we'll keep you informed about the progress, and if any action is needed on your end, we'll guide you through it. 🛠️ Your satisfaction is our priority, and we appreciate your patience as we address these matters. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to let us know. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention! 🙌

- Sophie 🌟

11 septembre 2023

really, this is good apps, what i finding for my shop, i tried multiple apps, this apps perfectly fit in my shop. thank you so much for good customer services

zarzin
Suède
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 14 septembre 2023

Thank you for your positive review! We are thrilled to hear that our app has been a great fit for your shop and that our customer service team was able to provide you with the support you needed. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks again for choosing our app!💗💗😊
-nona

27 septembre 2023

What an amazing app with excellent features. Also, this is the best support I have ever received from a team. Nona and Sophie helped me solve my issues quickly. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would definitely do it. I 100% recommend the app.

Bright Electronics
2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 29 septembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app to be amazing with excellent features and that our support team was able to assist you in a timely manner. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again in the future!🥰
-nona🥰🥰

18 août 2023

Customer service is great! Very quick and helpful. Answered my question on how to translate a third party app.

MRCOOL DIRECT
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Channelwill a répondu 21 août 2023

Thank you for your positive feedback about our customer service! We are happy to hear that we were able to help you with translating a third party app. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

- Sophie 🥰