ET Language Translate‑Currency

Multi Language & Multi Currency switcher, Translate store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Go Get It Grip Socks

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customer service. Shermielia is a great help! I asked her many questions and she was able to answer them all in little time.

April 20, 2022

Hi Go Get It Grip Socks,
We are so glad to get your approval about our service! We are also glad to hear from you if you meet any other problems or questions, and we will try our best to help you!
Feel free to tell us if you have any suggestions or any other problems! We are always here if you need us!💗

Best regards,
Ruby | Etranslate

Ploobee

Location Italy

Good customer service. I hope they solve the problem I have when translate in french. All ' came out with a \ so I have to edit all words :(

Deer Beads Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used an application that is a bit complicated at first, but it works very well and their customer service is very attentive.

marshmallow

Location China
Time spent using app About 15 hours

It's useful and easy to use! It would be better if the currency/language can be auto converted according to the user's IP.

PARISBROW

Location Japan

Very easy to setting up and quick to understand. When you need some information or have some trouble the customer team is very efficient. I am very happy with it !!

March 14, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your approval! We are so glad that we can help you! On the other hand, feel free to tell us if there is anything we could help and improve! We are so willing to give you a satisfying service and using experience!
Sincerely,
Ruby from Etranslate team

HumidifierHeaven.com

Location Australia

I had an issue and the team was super helpful. I would defiantly recommend!!! The app works and integrates really well in any store!

Stidream

Time spent using app About 2 months

Am still translating my store, and for now is going well.i hope it will be great at the end :). for now i can say is a good solution.

astrohabu

Time spent using app 1 day

Works really fine, does exactly what you expect. Just a few minor improvements to be perfect. Support is quick and effective.

February 22, 2022

Hi astrohabu,
This is Ruby, thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate your approval for our support!
As for the part that needs to be improved, would you mind telling us the problem you met or your feedback and providing a better service for you?
Your words will be so valuable for us! And we have contacted you again to solve the problem for you.
Hope we can solve your problem and look forward to your reply! 😘

Kind regards,
Etranslate team

Influensse

Location France

Bonne application, Pas évident à utiliser au départ mais la prise en main est rapide. L'application offre beaucoup d'options et les traductions sont simples

shopyhis

Location Germany

gut und schneller suport rfeffrfefwfsdfdsfdsfsdfsdfsfsdfdsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdsfsdfdsfsdfsdfsdfsfssfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffsfsfsffff