Language Translate ‑ETranslate

Language Translate ‑ETranslate

by UpperCommerce

Translate your store into multi languages

Blackgel

The graphic is cool and you can customize the language selector but.. How can I translate the homepage?

April 20, 2020

Hi, the homepage can be translated in the "Theme" section, you need to check it carefully. I know it's not easy to find the phrase of the homepage in the "Theme" section. And we will add a search & filter feature a few days later(3-5 days). This app is free, I hope we can get some more positive reviews, which will motivate us to invest more resources to improve the application.
Updates: we have launched the Filter&Search feature. So you can find the resource you need much easier than before.

ArenasJewelry

I do not recommend it at all! They installed malware on my website and it was not easy to clean. I found out because of google ads warning.
I do not know if it is the responsibility of the app or who but it has given me problems.

April 16, 2020

Update: The malware issue is a false positive of Google ads for our language selector. We have updated our Translation selector. Now you need to add the code to your theme to enable this feature. So there won't any malware/adware issues anymore because the language selector will be considered as a native plugin, not third-party software.