ET Language Translate‑Currency

Multi Language & Multi Currency switcher, Translate store

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NEIFALL

Location China

Great service, solved my problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moutlight

Location Spain

Most amazinggg. Locve it all and want to repeat nice app and nice support incredible yes yes yes yes

caraccessories24.com

I did not like the application at all, but as customer service, lisa was very helpful, so I leave this 5 stars

Denim House GCC

Location United Arab Emirates

Best app for translating and currency easy to make changes and concerned customer service team specially Shermelia.

Peliga

Location Sweden

The app is easy to use and integrates well with at least my theme, Debut. Also, perfect customer service!

ITEMDROP

Location Germany
Time spent using app 22 minutes

Its so amazing, i love the support!
It helpes me a lot and i can change everything with this Automatic Translator.

Vashome.cz

Location Hungary
Time spent using app 28 minutes

I really like the customer service's fast response! They answer my questions almost instantly, I recommend this app!

Reflection.co_official

Location Taiwan

the customer service is always helpful and friendly... glad to have an app like this to make us reach customers from different countries much easier :)

HAREM's Brides

The customer relations are really helpful. They provide you free word for the translations. I have not used it for now but it is nice

Stella-Bijou

Location Germany

Eine perfekte APP für die Übersetzungen. Einfach, übersichtlich und schnell, wirklich zu empfehlen. Und der Support ist einmalig. Vielen Dank

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 85 86