Location Blocker Plus

Block users from specific countries, continents, or ip address

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Feature Image for Simple Location Blocker Plus

skinfulabbey

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great App. Would definitely recommend this to shopify store owners, It prevent shoppers from accessing your content. If you want to protect your content you should definitely get this, you can block over 150 countries with this app.

Tallman Makeovers

Time spent using app 9 minutes

The app is effective and easy to use. I've been using it on my store and it has protected my business from fraud orders. I recommend this app to anyone who is looking to protect their ecommerce business.

Ebook Wordsmith

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 3 minutes

I find this app easy to use and easy to set up. It works well and the customer service is great. I had a question about the app and they responded within 3 hours. I highly recommend this app!

The Best Gadgets Ever

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I absolutely like this awesome app. It perform and work very well. I recommend this for stores who needs location blocker

Rare Luxurys

Best app to block users from specific countries, continents, or ip address. It perform well and is easy to setup

Portable Purification Systems

The plugin is the best location app. I have used it and confirm its authenticity. It works perfectly

Ultra Buzz Shop

The app works great, everything looks great and the app is easy to use. This is exactly what I was looking for and I found it