Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Promovet.vet

Works as advertised - very multifaceted app. Support is A++, Jed and team is fantastic, prompt, professional and friendly.

Ohmyjewelry.com

I have used locksmith years. It does exactly what I want it to do and when I have different ideas and need to implement more locks, the team at Locksmith are beyond helpful, beyond wonderful. Most stores need this app. Once you have the app, there is always, always something that locksmith can do for your site.

Swim Essentials

Works great for us. Helped us to create our b2b website at www.the-essentials.eu. Thank you Isaac and friends.

Joon+Co.

I love this lightweight but extremely powerful app. It does exactly what it says, and locks out things based on specific logical conditions. I'm using this for locking out content in a membership format, in combination with a reoccurring payment processing app, and the flexibility and reliability are exactly what I was hoping for. If only this developer would write a simple, organic, reoccurring payment processing app, I'd switch over in a heartbeat.

EUDIFF - PneusPros

Perfect app for our needs. Extremely flexible. And also excellent support to understand the ways in which the app can work for us, and then help set it up exactly as we needed it. Highly recommended. With thanks!

RambleTree

Holy crap, this app solved so many headaches for me!
I can create free versions of products that don't show up in 'All Products' or store Search results, without touching any code.
I also plan to use this app for product versions only visible to Wholesale customers.
The language, care and vibe present in the App's presentation and interface adds a nice human touch, too.
Brilliant work folks! A++++
Love,
RambleTree
www.RambleTree.net

Petit quelque chose

This is a helpful app if you are selling products that are only available in certain countries. It was easy to install and do the first part of the set up and the Team were happy to do the coding bit for you which was amazing service. It was all done and operational in 24 hours and they are always quick to respond to questions. 5 star app with amazing service. Thanks :)

Summit Hardware Company, LLC

Extremely helpful and fast support from these guys. I needed help creating a type of lock that involved a little coding and they helped us quickly and effectively and everything works great too. Highly recommend!

The Official Glen Loates Store

A fantastic little app. It's really reassuring to know that those items I am giving away for free promotion will not show up in the search!

Profire Northwest

I used this app to help manage a protected storefront for a client, and not only did it do everything we wanted and more but the staff managing this app are INSANELY resourceful and a major help in almost every regard. If you're on the fence on if you should subscribe for a certain feature, it is absolutely worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25