Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Mademoiselle Macaron

EDIT TO PREVIOUS REVIEW. The developer has come back to me, explained their pricing structure. A heads up that if you want to pay what you feel comfortable with, you have to email, there's no option to click on it. I am hoping that as we use this, our trust in Locksmith after a rocky start will come back and there will be no more blips in the system. -----------
We came to the end of the trial and told that i'd need to pay $99/ month. i only use this for one customer but because i have the advanced shopify plan it means i don't get to pay the $9/month, instead it's $99. I don't understand the jump in price. I emailed support but my whole website was shut down because locksmith wasn't being paid. i started getting emails and calls from customers as to why they couldn't order. i have never had an app stop all trade on my website. I have now paid the additional money because i couldn't afford to wait for support to reply to me. i dont know how many orders i could have lost out on.

October 27, 2020

❤️ There are two important pieces here, from our end.

First: our pricing policy is "pay what feels good". We work really hard, in many places, to communicate this. The wires were crossed, and that message never came through. If someone's paying for Locksmith, the intent is for it to always be a number that all parties genuinely feel good about. The $99/mo figure, as documented in the "Pricing" section of our app store listing, is a suggestion based on the store's Shopify plan. But it is a suggestion only, and per the policy (lightward.com/pricing), we're always here for that what-price-feels-good conversation.

Second: this situation revealed a bug, in which some suspended Locksmith accounts had their entire storefront frozen instead of *just* the content that had been locked. We send out multiple heads-up-your-trial-is-ending emails, and automatically give a 5-day grace period before suspending accounts – but when accounts *are* suspended, the intent is to *only* suspend access to the content that was locked. We absolutely never intended to lock your entire storefront. That's a huge error, for which I just pushed out a fix. It won't happen again.

To the reviewer, personally: I absolutely understand the frustration of having a service yanked out from under you, and of having to pay an unexpectedly high amount just to restore that service. That kind of situation is absurd; I get it. Please know that this experience is the actual opposite of what we've worked hard to create. ❤️ Thank you for letting us know how this went for you; your experience here matters a ton to me. If you want to keep using Locksmith, we're here, to establish a new price that *does* feel good to you, and also to make sure that the erroneous locking of your storefront *cannot* happen again.

All the very best,

-Isaac

Deven Rue

I was looking for an app that would grant customers with a certain tag access to specific pages on my website and this did exactly that!

FAVORTY

I searched high and low for a way to make certain products unavailable based on the location of the customer, as for some reason that is not an option in Shopify. Locksmith does just that and it does it perfectly. It also makes it possible to basically create a wholesale section without the use of a dedicated app (so building one with Locksmith is a lot cheaper. Speaking of price, it's very reasonably priced.
Customer service is a dream as well, I need a product page to be visible but not shoppable for certain customers and Ken miraculously made that happen, thank you so much Ken!
Can't recommend this app enough!

My Racing Pig

We've been using this app to lock certain collections in our store, so that we can offer discounted prices to logged in customers only at certain times/on certain days. The app is extremely easy to use, the locks work perfectly and the explanations on how to use them are clear.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

This has helped me allow customers with certain log ins access to products which we cannot sell to certain countries and allowed healthcare professionals access to samples for their patient base.

805-wine-jp

Locksmith is easy to use and understand. It's the simplest way I've found to implement a client's specific requests to limit purchasing to people who have purchased a membership to their store.

Safety Solutions Ltd

Great app, that allows you to really customize access to your store. Best lock app on the app store. Customer Support was great as well with helping us get our desired result.

FanCutouts

We could not have launched our store without the power and flexibility of Locksmith. Great UI, great features and wonderful, intelligent control. They really thought of everything.

Stay Golden

Locksmith is an incredible app that has changed the way we do business. Also, the team at Locksmith has also been super-responsive and helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

shopkeedronbryant.com

So far so good! If it all functions correctly I will be continuing to use this App!
Very easy to understand and set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33