Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Fun Learning for Kids Shop

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Whipin Wild Rags

I use this app to lock Line sheets for wholesale pre orders and it does a fantastic job! Super easy

FTH Power

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

BocoLearningLLC

I used this app to give access to special content on my page to my VIPs. It was easy to install and it works like a charm.

White Lotus Society, LLC®™

I've recently installed locksmith, but am still on my trial period. Its good for members only page!

Salonwax

Locksmith has worked great for my business for nearly 4 years. We have loved the product and the support is excellent.

hardcorecapper

Very easy to use and set up! I had one small issue and Jed quickly helped me resolve it. Works perfectly for a membership based website where you only want members to view specific content.

The Workgear Company

This our most versatile app - covers so many variables and the support if any apps need tweaking to suit our needs is outstanding. It allows us to have a wholesale, retail and dedicated private B2B platform

Island Thyme Soap Company

I use this app to lock a "Members Marketplace" for my Subscription Box subscribers. Works like a charm!

BedJet

Promising features, but didn't work to lock our entire storefront without major glitches. Was unusable and we uninstalled.