Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

White Lotus Society, LLC®™

I've recently installed locksmith, but am still on my trial period. Its good for members only page!

Salonwax

Locksmith has worked great for my business for nearly 4 years. We have loved the product and the support is excellent.

hardcorecapper

Very easy to use and set up! I had one small issue and Jed quickly helped me resolve it. Works perfectly for a membership based website where you only want members to view specific content.

The Workgear Company

This our most versatile app - covers so many variables and the support if any apps need tweaking to suit our needs is outstanding. It allows us to have a wholesale, retail and dedicated private B2B platform

Island Thyme Soap Company

I use this app to lock a "Members Marketplace" for my Subscription Box subscribers. Works like a charm!

SavonServices

First Class product only bested by their superior customer service. Jed and the team at Locksmith have well earned their reputation for quality product and caring service. They help with some minor tweaks and helped make what seem complicated, very understandable and delivered on their words. Thanks! Highly recommend this App if you need some solid locking functionality. Lots of ways to use it.

Georganics Trade EU

Very useful for our wholesale stores, very helpful support helping with custom set up of the app based on your requirements. Thanks

Innoxa

Application worked just as designed. We had one minor issue which Ken resolved without any issues. Ken clearly knows his product and wants to provide the support. I only wish other app developers would have this level of customer support.

Susan Khalje Couture

Our company uses this app to restrict access to online courses for only people who purchase the course. Quick set up.

BareSkin Elements

It does what it says. Locksmith has definitely played a huge role on my website to hide price tag unless customer has logged in which is an impt feature. Customer support is absolutely fantastic. Very responsive and helpful. One of the best customer service I have received from Shopify. Thanks alot.