Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Tons Valley Apple Shop

Found it easy to use, we will be back using this app very soon. We took it down temporarily because we had some unknown bug in our site.

Progeny Coffee LLC

Terrific app! Definitely gets the job done and the support is stellar! It's as simple as can be to use and will help our B2B grow with a lot of ease. Thank you!!

Charny Healing

Terrific app that exactly achieved what we were looking for our wellness store, and at a more than reasonable price. The Locksmith team was thorough and responsive, helping us to install and configure the app. After several rounds of back and forth we have it up and running and we are beyond excited. Thanks team!

resworkers

The Lock Smith app is very useful if you want to lock pages in your store. Until, it the problems comes and you have problems with the access of the app and the pages. Like any apps, there is no guarantee that it works at 100% and sometimes mistakes happened with problems. We were very worried about it because there was a lot of stakes such as money and reputation we were loosing each day. During this storm phase in our business, the support of the app was there for us all day 24 hours replying under 2 hours during Saturday and Sunday. They were professional reliable and very nice too. They invested a such dedication and effort that for a moment, we were thinking that they were working for our company. It's rare to see people being with you trying to do everything they can to solve the issue like if it was their business depending on it. They didn't gave up until the problem was fixed, most of the time the support of app propose a refund directly because they don't want to put their hands in the dirt. It's not the case with Lock Smith, they fight for you until you are happy all day and night. Today, we know that Locksmith is not just an app it's a team and a culture of delivering customer satisfaction at any cost. They proved that they are reliable for long term partnership. Big shout out to Isaac Bowen who coordinate that too

The Toby Garrison Chronicles Online Store

I'm absolutely loving Locksmith so far! It's super-simple to use, and it's great for when you've got a catalogue you only want certain people (ie subscribers) to see, or even when you're in the process of preparing your store, but you want some catalogues to be available while you perfect the ones that still need some work! Highly recommend!

No Cow

We use this app to lock access to exclusive products, and it's great. Their customer support team is awesome as well. We reached out to see if we could add some features to our locks, and Tristan and his support team went above and beyond. They even implemented some features in the back end that helped optimize our experience. Definitely recommend these guys if you want full control over your product ecosystem!

Product Club

There is no other Shopify app that is as... a) well designed and intuitive
b) honest, transparent and extraordinarily well priced
c) does what it needs to do without any faff ...as Locksmith

organicsidechick

So easy to understand and to get started! I am using this app to hide a subscription product only available to customers that buy my initial setup, and it works beautifully.

Tender-Spirits by Highballer GmbH

This is an awesome app - it helped us to build a Wholeseller Shop without lots of apps and trouble still using the internal Discount system by Shopify and giving smooth and correct discounted invoices. Really happy to find this app. Work extremely smooth and perfect. Thanks for coding this. Made my day and our lifes much easier.

Blimey Box

I'm still in the trial period, but Locksmith seems like a great app. I think it will help me figure out a way to give someone access to a hidden part of my Shopify store if they purchase a specific product from my store. I'm really excited because it seems to be exactly what I need.