Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Living Proof Ministries

We have used this app for our digitally launched products, and it is fantastic. It provides a variety of different options to help us protect our resources. It is user friendly, and we have received excellent customer service. I would highly recommend this app. I know you will find the features applicable to your needs. Don't think twice. Get this app!

Spinster Sisters Co.

Works well with lots of options for different scenarios. Can be complex to set up but if you have a question, a real person will respond to you very quickly with good advice. It's expensive considering that basic locking features should come with every Shopify plan, in my opinion. The search tool to start a new lock can be very slow, to the point where it freezes completely. Apparently this is a problem on Shopify's end, but I wish that there was a way to filter before beginning a search; such as, search only products (or collections) for the term ___. I also wish you could lock tags. All that said, we've been using the app for over a year now with no problems.

The Urban Editions

I use this app to send password protected links to customers so they can order custom items or products that we don't want anyone browsing the website to see. It's simple, intuitive and it works smoothly and accurately, with fast customer service.
The only thing that would be a nice extra feature would be the ability to search for locks that have been created rather than having to scroll through alphabetically to find the one you want.

Next Level Dezines

I needed this app to do some things to make my site a bit more 'customized'. Ken Parelius worked with my tirelessly to deliver what I needed - and this was ALL within my free trial period. I felt pretty confident that this was the app I needed for my store; but after Ken went above and beyond for me when I wasn't even a paying customer - I was sold!

Wild Seed Project Shop

At first, I thought this was a great app, but I had trouble with configuring effective locks, after significant trial and error, not only by myself but my colleagues. The only way to seek help from Locksmith was to email the developer. I did that twice and never received a reply. I'm on a 15-day free trial, and unless I get some support that is effective and timely, I will seek a different app. EasyLockdown seems to get strong reviews.

September 9, 2020

I hear you. ❤️ Looking back at the emails from yesterday, everything was good to go at that time – it sounded like you were really happy with where things were at. :) I understand that things come up, and I'm sorry that we weren't able to get back to you in time for what you needed today. I get that it's frustrating to have an emergent situation, in which you need help on a tight timeline.

We only received one of the two emails you mentioned in your review. The email came in at 11:12am today (local), about a launch scheduled for 1pm. We were able to get back to you at 3:04pm, two hours after the launch, and just under four hours after your initial email.

Realizing that your deadline has already passed, if there's anything more we can do to help, please let us know. We can't guarantee specific turnaround times, and I understand and respect if that means you need to find a different solution. By all means, do what's best for you and your business.

Thanks for letting us know how this went for you. It all matters.

All the very best,

MZB Services

An excellent app, backed up by top notch customer service. The locks are easy to set up and if you've got an issue it gets resolved by a human being extremely quickly (even, in our experience, if that issue isn't really Locksmiths remit - eg CSS edits). Unbeatable value and a pleasure to deal with the team.

September 9, 2020

:D :D I'm really happy to hear all of this. I'm delighted that Locksmith's served you so well, and that you've gotten what you need from our support crew, while enjoying those exchanges! :) Thanks for sharing, and for adding your energy to the process – it's good to have you here. :)

All the best,

HealthMasters

Locksmith is a great app and functions well. If I need help it is always available and prompt.
I recommend Locksmith.

NutriEssencia PH

We were able to use this app really well to personalize the products for our clients! The locksmith team also provides responsive and supportive customer service. It's definitely an essential app to our store.

Nondemics

This app is fantastic. The support is fantastic. And I like their overall approach. Kudos to founder Isaac. Highly recommended.

BLV Delivery

This app has failed at all levels. After about 2 weeks with this app and with support (which is just, meh) I am finding that this app literally does the opposite of what it is supposed to. Fist the support. There is support, but it takes a day or two to get back to you, even once you get started. I have been going back and forth with them because the items I needed to be hidden were hidden even after tagged from everyone. I was talking about in a search, not by just scrolling through the products. So when support told me that they were coming up by scrolling through the products I tested it and sure enough, there they were. But again, not when using the search. So then I opened up a separate browser and logged out and tested again that they would NOT show up, and there they were. So they don't populate in a search, which is what I need if the customer is logged in with the correct tag. And the items come up for all to see with no tag if they just scroll through the inventory. Now if they click on it it will prompt them to log in, however, there is my wholesale pricing for all to see. The reason for the second star is because they do have support.
*Update* Removed second star because the support, even though it exists, is not that great. I ended up uninstalling the app.

August 31, 2020

❤️ Thanks for letting us know how this went for you. We'll always do our best to help, in the most efficient way we can. Please know that our effort is always in earnest, and your feedback is both useful and heard.

All the best,