Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Moonshake Studio

The app works flawlessly. We have an online shop that requires certain sections to be password protected, and Locksmith does it all perfectly. Also, support has been really excellent and fast.

Jan Supply Detroit

Completely delivers on what it promises and they have EXCELLENT customer service. What else is there to say?

Simrun Chopra

I used this app to create private viewing sections for my customers.
I have created different access for different customers.

It is great to create additional value. It also connects with mailchimp and klaviyoo but not ominsend. I wish it did.

I would like to to allow access to say "people who purchased X" that would really help.

nuJava Coffee Company

This app helped set up wholesale on our retail store site. There are areas in Shopify that it cannot block, but we could devise satisfactory work arounds. This saved us the expense of upgrading to the premium version of Shopify.

Nice work!

EndlessPens

This app has been an elegant solution for our needs! It has allowed us to seamlessly hide products and collections, no mess, no fuss. Thank you for this app, it's amazing.

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

We have been extremely happy with the Locksmith app. We've used it to show/hide collections based on customer type and location. We've used it for 7 years without a hitch and the customer service is the best. It's very easy to use and very flexible. Their customer service is friendly, understanding, even intuitive.

THE LASH SHOP

WONDERFUL app and superb customer service! This app is super easy to use and I love how I'm able to lock pages using different variables. Customer service responds quickly and they're friendly. I honestly really appreciate their pricing structure as well, as they have a "pay what feels good" policy - really love the flexibility here especially since I use them for two of my websites!

I highly recommend this app!

Note: I read through some of the negative reviews and they're pretty ridiculous. I think those users are probably a bit technologically challenged, because this app is VERY easy to use and super straight forward.

ToyMakerCellars

This app has helped our Shopify site with some features we needed. I highly recommend this app to people that need the features this app offers. Also the customer service is great, they were very helpful when I reached out to them and helped answer my questions.

Stationery R Us

Fantastic app but the support is absolutely poor. If you're savvy with Shopify and can manage to work the app out on your own, it will definitely do the trick. As soon as you have an issue, though, you're stuffed.

June 12, 2020

Support is something we work hard at, and do really well with – keep reading our reviews. "Extremely helpful", "responsive", "the team at Locksmith are beyond helpful, beyond wonderful". We are consistent with what we bring to the table. Every so often, the wires get crossed. In this case, they got massively crossed. Our support, offered in good faith and positive intent, was labeled "disgusting" and "disappointing", and we were interpreted as "disinterested". If someone holds this perspective, I *understand* why they'd feel stuffed. No one wants to feel unheard and un-aided, and I'm sorry that's the impression that was struck. The intent, as always, is to help. ❤️

To the reviewer: I'm sorry this went this way. We work hard to enable, which is why we generally don't reconfigure things *for* our users – instead, we send along screenshots and instructions, illustrating what could happen next. I understand the instructions you received weren't enough. You weren't kind about letting us know that. I'm glad you got it figured out (thanks for letting us know that you did); if you need help in the future, we'll be here.

Raw Deco Lab

Great customer support and very helpful! This is a must-have app if you need to lock certain countries! Recommended.