Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Lua Maya

Issac is an App angel - he responds to every e-mail, every question, every concern or compliment.

The App itself is wonderfully simple and easy to use (even for someone as bad at website developing as me). and is perfect for what we needed it for.

Thank you!!

Scribble Stone

Locksmith is great. We had no problem using locksmith to build our wholesale section using a little template conditional logic. Sweet app!

710 Mail

This App is great, and the Developer is willing to go the extra mile in order to make it work for you. Highly recommended.

Direct Sales Overstock

This app is Perfect! And support was AMAZING. It is a breath of fresh air to have someone actually help you with most of today's app lacking assistance or even reply's back! I will be using this app and recommend to everyone. Now If I can get it on my BigCommerce shop as well.

Sahari

I don't think I could've gotten a better app to protect my wholesale collection. Isaac is really helpful and is a second away from solving all your life problems. Don't think, just subscribe.

Vaprdirect

At first I thought of this just being a very simple app. And man did it blow my mind away. The developers helped me whenever i needed them. I used this app to lock a wholesale section of my store and only wanted certain accounts to be able to see those products and prices. This app has saved me $40 per month. I was initially going to use a wholesale app, but this app did a better job and it didn't need me to mess around with the coding. It was fast, simple and perfect for me. I would recommend this to any one wanting to hide products from certain customers.

Swissalarm

Isaac is the king!

The app works like described, his support is the best.

He always answer emails and the work was done in no time.

Thanks again Isaac and your crew we really appreciate to work with you.

Laurent

Runners Supply

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Forrest Astrology

Great app design! Intuitive, and easy to use. Lots of options to limit access to content by customer tag, product purchased, day of the week, and a ton more.

Vs Cancer Foundation

Isaac = hero. The app works exactly how we hoped, wildly simple, and amazingly effective.

Added bonus- we shot an e-mail and had responses within the half hour. All the time. Not many apps we have worked with can ever have that kind of customer service.

Best thing to ever happen to our store.