Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Hello Spoon

We were ready to go live with our website but needed to leave the collections and shop locked for our private beta customers and hadn't a clue where to start. Enter Locksmith and Isaac -- what a life saver! Isaac was incredibly helpful in troubleshooting and creating additional workarounds that we were looking for.

As others have said, Isaac is incredibly skilled but also provides a stellar user experience as well. This was the best customer experience I've had in a very long time! I can't recommend Locksmith or Isaac highly enough.

24hundred Store

Where do we begin? 2 weeks ago we had no idea of how we were going to handle Single Use Passcodes for a limited onsale we had, then after installing the APP and working with Isaac we had exactly what we wanted live and ready to go with minimal problems.

Any issues we had, Isaac (who happens to be one of the best customer service assistants atop his already large skillset) was able to sort them out and fine tune it to exactly what we were after.

This app comes HIGHLY recommended. It's awesome!

White Buffalo Print Shop

Locksmith is easy to use and hides everything you need hidden no problem. If you have questions or need help to fix any issues, the response time is very fast and Isaac is so helpful! I will keep using and would recommend to anyone who needs to hide content on their shop pages, blogs or wholesale pages.

Rosin Tech Products

This app is perfect if you are looking to lock specific products or pages. It works like a charm and very well made!!!

TRY IT

Audiotel International

Excellent app, very easy to set up with no dramas.
Support response from Isaac is ultra quick and the minor login screen horizontal alignment issue that I stumbled across was sorted in a few minutes.
Great app, great support, highly recommended.

Amaterasu Beauty Usa

Although this app did not offer what we are looking for, Isaac was so great at listening and trying to see what he could do to help. Then when we come to a conclusion that this app is not suitable for our intentions, he went ahead and made several recommendations. I am beyond thrilled with his level of personalized dedication.

Look forward to more apps from you!

Uniquetoys

Great app! Works amazingly. Everything and more I could ask for.
It is an incredible solution for my wholesale site.
The service is also seriously impressive! Thank you Isaac. I will use anything you develop in the future.

Kbethos Blanks

Best App I found on shopify so far. Its simple, efficient and it works. On top of the apps performance customer service is great !

Beautybrandoutlet

This app is great, easy to use and Isaac, the developer is magic. He will answer your questions quickly and even work on code for any customization you require. If you are thinking of purchasing, pull the trigger. you wont regret it.

Bodyhealth Com

Great product, great service!!! Isaac is always quick to respond and fixes anything that might need fixing right away. That said, the app is efficient and reliable. Our store has some unique functions and Locksmith provided the flexibility we needed.

We use this product for our wholesale members as it allows us to create separate wholesale products - this allows us to completely make the wholesale product unique vs. other apps that will constrain the retail and wholesale data. This is a huge advantage as our variants and product information differ from retail vs. wholesale, after all, these are two different markets. Additionally, this app functions independently, e.g., doesn't need to create a bunch of custom coupon codes to run, filling your discount folder with a bunch of junk to sort through.

Overall, fantastic product. Try Locksmith first before wasting time with others!