Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Kanger E Liquid

Nothing but awesomeness. Isaac is the developer and he responds fast to problems and email inquiries. Small problems are often fixed overnight. He basically turned this into the best customer classification/group app that most wholesalers need.

Easter People Collection

I am still in the free trial phase (but will definitely use it going forward) yet Isaac has treated us like a long-time customer as we are working out an issue as to our specific site needs - can't speak highly enough about Isaac and his support!

The app is wonderfully designed and easy to integrate and we look forward to using Locksmith as we grow our business!

Medsav Solutions

Isaac is awesome and so is his app!!! He helped us implement this app and addressed any questions we had going forward. We're satisfied. This app makes life easier with all of the restrictions on purchases that we have between end users, medical, government and pharmaceutical customers.

Isla Jewellery

Brilliant app! Works perfectly on our site for specific wholesale customers and very easily edited to suit our preferences. Isaac was incredibly helpful and resourceful. Couldn't recommend the app or Isaac enough!

Monelle

This app does wonders! its really helped out with my online store for our Wholesale customers. In addition, Issac is a life saver and was always there to help with any coding or clarification. Its a great app and there's amazing support behind it as well!

Fine Remotes

Isaac is amazing! I installed the app and had some issues initially. I decided to message Isaac and within 10 minutes all my issues are fixed. Isaac is amazing, and the app is amazing, and I could not be more happier. 10 stars!

Low Carb Canada

edit: this is on our must-have list, the price is perfect and it is very powerful.

want to hide all of your perishables from non-local customers? it can do
want to make copies of your products with lower pricing for some? can do
want to lock pages collections, and even hide products? can do

5 stars on excellent support and customer service, Isaac was very help at every step, from help with liquid rules to adjusting the app on our site to fix bugs, very prompt, professional, and worth it

as for what the app can do, it's amazing in itself, everything listed as promised is delivered, if you need a "vip" section you need this app

Teroforma Wholesale

Locksmith is vital to any customer or developer that's looking to implement a wholesale solution to their storefront. It is simply the best solution out there hands down. Isaac was readily available for any questions and handled all of our custom solutions quickly and efficiently. I'll be using locksmith in future builds and I look forward to working with Isaac again.

The Welsh Gift Shop

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

Juice Hub

I received absolutely first class support from Isaac. Quick to respond and fix a problem that was caused by another app, Plus he's a very pleasant chap.

Locksmith is working perfectly and is a must for our store. The admin interface is intuitive and slick and I love the feature that allows you to lock content based on customer tags, essential for custom user roles.

I whole heartedly recommend this app.

Many thanks!