Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Kiss Naturals

Not very impressed. I had this app installed in order to lock my wholesale section. It worked at first, then locked all my sections. Fixed it, then it happened again. So basically I am losing sales because my whole site has again been locked.

Emailed yesterday at 6:00 and have still not heard back.

Meinmind

This app works better than advertised. Lock just about anything. We used it to create a wholesale website by locking out pages we didn't want retail customers to see and vis versa, all based on their customer tags. Might sound complicated but it's very easy

Farmhouse Frames

Sooo happy I found this app! It was exactly what I needed to restrict viewing the prices on our store. It's super easy to use and Isaac was incredibly helpful with all of my questions. Best customer service ever!!

A Marie Jewelry

This app is doing exactly what we needed. Also, the developers are super helpful and nice! I don't know what we do to mess things up on our end, but they can always fix it and have great timing on getting back to us! I would recommend this to everyone.

Korudistribution

Locksmith is the least expensive App we use for our store, but somehow is also the most powerful and useful. The developer actually has respect for his users and provides good documentation so that we can easily implement more advanced features with some simple Liquid, instead of asking for an account so that they can come in and edit our theme files without knowing what they're doing.

Embrace Grace

Locksmith has fit our variety of needs perfectly, even as a non-profit! Isaac has been incredibly helpful getting it set up just the way we needed it. He responds in a timely fashion and really goes above and beyond. We are SO happy with Locksmith. Thank you!

Thetappingtapir

Great app with super helpful developer! Issac is so patient despite numerous changes I have requested. He makes sure he understands what you need and accommodate whatever he can do. Functions just as what I need and wish! Thanks Issac!

Nelsa

The app is incredibly useful and Isaac, the developer, is phenomenal. I needed some help integrating a manual lock and Isaac set it up for us. I have been blown away by Isaac's responsiveness and help. I agree with the other reviewers who have suggested you stop thinking about getting the app and just get it. Thank you!

Ammobot Test

Does a great job helping me with tiered wholesale pricing and keeping my customers from being able to see all the different pricing levels.

Galeon Del Mundo

My shop is a B2B account and I wanted a website that will not show the prices to anyone who was not authorized. This app was recommended by shopify when I asked for help to do that. Instructions seemed pretty straightforward so I tried setting it up myself. I encountered some trouble (I have no coding experience) and reached out to Isaac and Ken for help. They were very quick to respond and set up everything for me. The app is simple - it locks out anything you want hidden- but as I started using it, I realized how powerful and integral it was for any wholesaler on shopify. My website now is capable of showing my product lines to anyone and only show prices to those approved with a wholesale account with my shop, instead of just having to password-protect the entire website and losing prospect clients.