Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

S Gems

Issac was very fast in responding about this apps functionality and worked with us to make sure it performed exactly how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this to any wholesaler that needs their prices protected until a customer creates an approved account

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Good app, does what its supposed to. I'm not a developer so I don't know what goes into the day to day, but I feel the app is overpriced.

Similar apps (those that just add code to your website) are typically around $5 or $6 USD, which seems more reasonable.

The reason I gave this 3 stars is because after I stopped using it, it still blocked some of my products. I was driving ads to some of my pens, but the sales just stopped. It took me a while to realize that the app was making it so those products wouldn't show up, even though I cancelled the service and "unlocked" the products.

If you just check to make sure your products are appearing you are good to go.

Great customer service.

Ahava River

This was SO EASY and the support was SO HELPFUL! if you are looking for a way to create a lock on your site you have found the right place!

Precisionhydration

Really useful app and the team were responsive to setup questions we had.

The Review

It is such a pleasure to use an app with the confidence of knowing help is provided when needed. Isaac is very quick to respond. When I told him his app was used by a Canadian Charity he proved to be most supportive. It warms the heart to see a for-profit support a not-for-profit.

Bravo et merci Isaac!

Libre Tea 2 0

Super happy with how simple locksmith is... and support has been GREAT. Responsive and friendly. This App kills it for creating wholesale vs retail product listings and access... SO much simpler (and less expensive) than others we tried, and does the job elegantly with very little effort on our part. THANK YOU!

The Mail Room Barber Co

Absolutely love this app. It's super easy to use and I literally would not be able to run my business the same without it.

Create Dev

The Locksmith app did exactly what we needed it to do - it helped us to show everyone all our products yet protect some from purchasing unless you had a password. The Customer Service and support from the information on the website/app to support from Isaac really was second to none. Isaac was so helpful. An excellent app and we would recommend it to all. Huge thanks! From Create Development

Taste Distribution

To reiterate many of the reviews below - Great App! Simple, intuitive, and does exactly what you expect of it. Also would add a note on Isaac's customer service. I had a query and within 24 hours there was a step by step how to posted on his site specifically answering my query. I wish everything was this simple...
Very Highly Recommended!

Wholesale Puj

The app is amazing, but the customer service is absolutely top-notch. I don't know liquid and I didn't feel comfortable making the changes necessary for us to get the information specific to what we needed on our site. Ken not only made the changes, but went back and forth, helping on the back-end, until it was perfect and exactly what we needed. He was incredibly helpful and so easy to work with.