Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Air Distribution

Locksmith is a great app our Wholesale Business. It allows us to restrict the visibility of our product range to account holders only. This app is invaluable to our business model!

Also, the level of customer service from Isaac is amazing! Friendly and quick responses, and he even went out of his way to resolve an issue which has been causing me a lot of headache!

At the very least, trial this app if it sounds like something you might find useful but I'm pretty sure you'll end up subscribing! ;)

Biscotte Yarns

Wonderful app, very good service, thank you :)

Ban Do

We recently used Locksmith for a big event, and Isaac was so helpful in getting a few tweaks done for everything to work perfectly. And his answers were so quick! I highly recommend the app.

S Gems

Issac was very fast in responding about this apps functionality and worked with us to make sure it performed exactly how we needed it to. I would definitely recommend this to any wholesaler that needs their prices protected until a customer creates an approved account

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Good app, does what its supposed to. I'm not a developer so I don't know what goes into the day to day, but I feel the app is overpriced.

Similar apps (those that just add code to your website) are typically around $5 or $6 USD, which seems more reasonable.

The reason I gave this 3 stars is because after I stopped using it, it still blocked some of my products. I was driving ads to some of my pens, but the sales just stopped. It took me a while to realize that the app was making it so those products wouldn't show up, even though I cancelled the service and "unlocked" the products.

If you just check to make sure your products are appearing you are good to go.

Great customer service.

Ahava River

This was SO EASY and the support was SO HELPFUL! if you are looking for a way to create a lock on your site you have found the right place!

Precisionhydration

Really useful app and the team were responsive to setup questions we had.

The Review

It is such a pleasure to use an app with the confidence of knowing help is provided when needed. Isaac is very quick to respond. When I told him his app was used by a Canadian Charity he proved to be most supportive. It warms the heart to see a for-profit support a not-for-profit.

Bravo et merci Isaac!

Libre Tea 2 0

Super happy with how simple locksmith is... and support has been GREAT. Responsive and friendly. This App kills it for creating wholesale vs retail product listings and access... SO much simpler (and less expensive) than others we tried, and does the job elegantly with very little effort on our part. THANK YOU!

The Mail Room Barber Co

Absolutely love this app. It's super easy to use and I literally would not be able to run my business the same without it.