Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Surf |'relik|

This app worked perfectly for us. It allowed us to lock a livestream with an email sign up.

We had a couple questions about how it worked, upcoming features and we got immediate support. Great app. Great support.

Every time we need to lock a page we'll use Locksmith.

EZ-Level

WOW... Locksmith works perfectly! it's pretty easy too. We use it for our wholesale pricing! We simply hide the "wholesale" pages and products from our retail customers and vice versa. Oh... customer service is very quick and helpful too! Thank you, guys!

Fun Learning for Kids Shop

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Whipin Wild Rags

I use this app to lock Line sheets for wholesale pre orders and it does a fantastic job! Super easy

FTH Power

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

BocoLearningLLC

I used this app to give access to special content on my page to my VIPs. It was easy to install and it works like a charm.

White Lotus Society, LLC®™

I've recently installed locksmith, but am still on my trial period. Its good for members only page!

Salonwax

Locksmith has worked great for my business for nearly 4 years. We have loved the product and the support is excellent.

hardcorecapper

Very easy to use and set up! I had one small issue and Jed quickly helped me resolve it. Works perfectly for a membership based website where you only want members to view specific content.

The Workgear Company

This our most versatile app - covers so many variables and the support if any apps need tweaking to suit our needs is outstanding. It allows us to have a wholesale, retail and dedicated private B2B platform