Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Zipply

I don't know why I can't download this app?? I downloaded it once, and then had to remove... tried adding again and it's 505 error. Can someone help me out?

June 6, 2020

Can do! (We reached out promptly. Helping is what we do. 💪)

Shop IMPD

I have used this app on multiple stores we run for corporate stores and it works great to build out views available to certain roles. Highly recommend and great support!

U.S. Orthotics

Great app. Used it to hide pricing on items until we approve customers that have been verified. Responsive support that walked me through a few settings I overlooked.

Shopmy.studio

We used this app to control which products customers could see based on certain attributes they had in common. The app was very easy to use and did exactly what we wanted. I had a few questions at start-up and Ken was quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Natural Food Pantry Online Store

The locks worked well and it was super easy to use/set up but this app slowed down our site immensely. We ended up removing it because many of our pages and collections kept crashing. After we removed the app, our pages started to work again.

April 27, 2020

Locksmith doesn't create a performance issue out of the box, but some configurations coupled with some themes *can* be problematic. For complex themes, it's possible for Locksmith's "Hide any links to this [locked resource]" option to create a performance problem. We've got a guide on handling this here:

... and we're always available to help, if you find a performance issue with your store.

Promovet.vet

Works as advertised - very multifaceted app. Support is A++, Jed and team is fantastic, prompt, professional and friendly.

Ohmyjewelry.com

I have used locksmith years. It does exactly what I want it to do and when I have different ideas and need to implement more locks, the team at Locksmith are beyond helpful, beyond wonderful. Most stores need this app. Once you have the app, there is always, always something that locksmith can do for your site.

Swim Essentials

Works great for us. Helped us to create our b2b website at www.the-essentials.eu. Thank you Isaac and friends.

Joon+Co.

I love this lightweight but extremely powerful app. It does exactly what it says, and locks out things based on specific logical conditions. I'm using this for locking out content in a membership format, in combination with a reoccurring payment processing app, and the flexibility and reliability are exactly what I was hoping for. If only this developer would write a simple, organic, reoccurring payment processing app, I'd switch over in a heartbeat.

The DogFood Depot®

Doesnt lock pages specifically so cant hide specific menu items. It picked up a page on the App store when i searched for my a page in my store to lock. Too general to be a paid App.

January 14, 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry this didn't work out for you – thanks for letting us know. This sort of thing *is* very much within our feature set: Locksmith does support locking individual pages, and does support hiding menu items for those pages. It sounds like you may have run into a one-off problem during setup; if you'd like to try again, please reach out at team@uselocksmith.com. We'd love to help. :)