Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

FEW MODA

support team is top notch, always replies within couple hours, even on weekends. Ken and Tristan were GREAT help! set up was easy, functionalities are great, highly recommend!

Bont Skates Online Shop

This app works well and when there are any issues support is fast and helpful. I would recommend this app.

Spirit of Eden

I am using this app to creat a custom membership area. The app has truly great functionality and outstanding customer support.

Corsu

I love this app and I get fast responses, usually, but now our customers can not purchase their school supplies.

Make Nice Company

Amazing app for separating wholesale from retail. Pair this with Mechanic by the same folks and you're good to go! Together, these two apps can do just about anything you need!

Simply Worship

We have been using LockSmith to help control access to the 'Add to Cart' from certain geographical locations (countries and states) until we're sure that we're ready to sell to those locations. LockSmith does exactly what we need and the Tech Support team were really helpful and pro-active in answering questions. We're definately sticking with LockSmith for the geolocation access and we're looking forward to using it on other parts of our site when we're ready.

Khuba

I use this app to hide my promotional offers on my site. I highly recommend this app! For a great price too? Shoot this is a steal lol

Coachwhip Ebooks

Works well for my purpose: geographically locking digital products so that I can distribute reprints without violating copyright.

Dolce & Bianca

The best support I have ever seen! Just wow. Easy to work with, simple, functionnal, i really recommanded this app and his staff! Thanks guys!

foxandwit

the best support! very prompt. they even built me some custom locks that work like a dream. I honestly thought they would give me some generic response and just send me a file to figure out how to build my locks. but nope! the support team literally coded specific locks I needed in addition to their standard locks. Amazing. Highly recommend!!