Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Luxe Tribe Wellness Dispensary

Ken was absolutely amazing offering over and above customer service promptly and effectively, even over the Christmas/NY period. The app works perfectly! Thanks guys!

World Surf League

I don't often leave feedback but Locksmith is a powerful app for our site which allows us to customise a lot of material shown to different customer regions. The customer service by Ken was also great, hope to continue using them in the future, thanks

HTX Heat Transfer Vinyl

Locksmith is a really good app and I do like using it.
My one complaint is hiding the product prices. I wish it was easier and I didn't need to manually put the coding in.

January 6, 2021

This is something that we can help with – just write in to team@uselocksmith.com, and we'll get you squared away. If you're comfortable with Liquid, we've got the documentation ready for you (https://docs.uselocksmith.com/article/207-manual-mode); for everyone else, we're here to lend a hand. :)

Cheers,

-Isaac

The Holiday Gift Shop

This is one of the first apps I tried back in the early days of Shopify, and it's amazing to see it still going strong. If you need to create custom access rules for your Shopify store, Locksmith can't be beat. This app helped us to implement multi-user accounts with access control for children and parents sharing the same account. This would have been no easy feat on our own. Thanks Lightward!

RetroSupply Co.

I never write reviews but I had to for this. I've used Locksmith for around seven years. I've never had a problem, I've always received a fast and friendly response, and I never worry whether Locksmith will work. I best compliment I can give Locksmith is that I don't think about Locksmith. If there's a problem — it's not Locksmith. Thank you for making stuff with so much integrity!

Aesthetics International

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

All Animals Shop

This app allows me to respond quickly to special requests from customers who want a one-off that I'm not going to offer in the store. I use it all the time and it straightforwardly does what I need it to do, and for that I am grateful.

EBI Nutrition

We had some glitches in the beginning but Ken jumped in and solved it pretty quickly. Thanks Locksmith app team for the quick response.

tafiyarmota

Locksmith is really good for my business need. Its among my best app which must be always there. I highly appreciate the team support. Sincerly, if you want to play on security ground you must have it. Good Job Locksmith

Giotto | Home Office Rental

Great product. Smart and simple. I was looking for a solution to protect some collections in my Shopify store and Locksmith perfectly matches what I was looking for.