Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

RetroSupply Co.

I never write reviews but I had to for this. I've used Locksmith for around seven years. I've never had a problem, I've always received a fast and friendly response, and I never worry whether Locksmith will work. I best compliment I can give Locksmith is that I don't think about Locksmith. If there's a problem — it's not Locksmith. Thank you for making stuff with so much integrity!

Aesthetics International

This app was so straightforward to set up and customize. The Help articles are excellent. I could not be happier.

All Animals Shop

This app allows me to respond quickly to special requests from customers who want a one-off that I'm not going to offer in the store. I use it all the time and it straightforwardly does what I need it to do, and for that I am grateful.

EBI Nutrition

We had some glitches in the beginning but Ken jumped in and solved it pretty quickly. Thanks Locksmith app team for the quick response.

tafiyarmota

Locksmith is really good for my business need. Its among my best app which must be always there. I highly appreciate the team support. Sincerly, if you want to play on security ground you must have it. Good Job Locksmith

Giotto | Home Office Rental

Great product. Smart and simple. I was looking for a solution to protect some collections in my Shopify store and Locksmith perfectly matches what I was looking for.

Laborkampagne

Works perfect and the support ist super fast. Question, counter-question, everything fixed in about 2h.

Karten Design Fabrik

A very useful app. Well thought-out and easy to use. Mechanic is also brilliant. Lightward displays a quality and professionalism that isn't usually found on the Shopify App market.

Wula Drum

I use this app on two websites and it does exactly what it is supposed to do with no weird issues. I thought the app was having an issue and the support quickly helped me recognize that I had just outsmarted myself with an extra lock. Good support, good app.

Fairytale Threads

Just what I was Looking for! I need timed access to my shopify store with secure passwords that can't be shared. Locksmith is so flexible that I can have passwords for everyone and no one gets kicked out. Thank you!