Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

JCG Apparel

Locksmith is very easy to use and has a ton of functionality for password protecting your Shopify store. Also, their customer service is outstanding.

Bone Head Wholesale

Used this app to lock out users from a wholesale site and also to restrict access to collections based on customer tags. Works great and is easy to use. Even more awesome is the great customer support I have received when reaching out with questions.

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

I needed an app that would lock-out pricing and buying for guests on my site. I tried several different apps and hands-down the function and support have been exceptional. The manual locking is ideal for price hiding, and the automatic locks are great for control over entire products, collections, pages, etc. The dev staff really know their product and are very responsive to support and accommodate your specific site needs. Kudos!!!

FASEK

great app, I was building locked parts of the site for internal usage and for now it all works as it was described

Asset Marketing

This app fixed a major problem for me. I originally had to create a separate website so I could provide secure, private dashboards for our clients. However, with this product, we could place everything on our own website which was ideal.

SprayFoamInsulation.com

I have been using this app to restrict access to certain products by customer tag. It has worked brilliantly. Today, I went to add another restriction to a new product, and the app was glitchy. It would not load. I immediately contacted support. Ken responded quickly to let me know they were working on the issue. Within a couple hours everything was corrected and working perfectly again. Things don't always go perfectly. The true measure of a good team is their ability to handle and solve problems as they arise. As such, I give the Locksmith team 5 stars. Keep up the good work.

workforce-clothing2

Great app and support to go with it! Simple to use and never had any issues with it. We use this app to restrict certain logged in customers to their customised item list and this app does a great job for that.

Kaffeina Group

Great app and support from the team - have used Locksmith on two sites now.

Great way to set up a B2B wholesale site within on normal site so that consumers do not have access to all the products or information.

Dissent Pins

This app does just what it says it will - simply and easily. The customer service was great, which makes a huge difference.

Arelius Online

I am just starting with Shopify and wanted to show only certain items in the UK due to expensive international shipping prices from the US since. I have a US based Shopify store. It was very intuitive to figure out and does what it claims to do very well.