Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

A-ESQUE

Fantastic App and even better support!! The team were very helpful in getting us set up and the app did the perfect job.

fansvite

With the app called: Locksmith, Shopify store owners can lock individual products, collections, product variants, pages, vendors, etc... It can even lock articles based on tags. Locksmith is all-things lock for all Shopify stores. I have not found any other app remotely as good as Locksmith. If Shopify store owners are serious about locking/securing their Shopify stores, they should install Locksmith.

BBRYNN.COM

This app does exactly what it says and what I needed it to do, fast and simple. I also reached out to dev and got a response in about an hour answering my question in full and even more-so. Keep up the great work!

Natura Mushrooms

We have been using Locksmith to setup a wholesale section on our store, protected by a passcode. It has been a huge asset for us. Once wholesale customers have the code they can log on at anytime and purchase our products, no need for emails back and forth or any invoices. We had a few problems on our end setting it up and Jed was super helpful ironing out any issues. The customer service has been exceptional.

Recreation Marketing

Solid application, great customer service. Ken reached out to me and asked questions to fully grasp what I was looking to accomplish and has been helpful in getting there. Keep it up, customer service is crucial during these times.

Deven Rue

I was looking for an app that would grant customers with a certain tag access to specific pages on my website and this did exactly that!

FAVORTY

I searched high and low for a way to make certain products unavailable based on the location of the customer, as for some reason that is not an option in Shopify. Locksmith does just that and it does it perfectly. It also makes it possible to basically create a wholesale section without the use of a dedicated app (so building one with Locksmith is a lot cheaper. Speaking of price, it's very reasonably priced.
Customer service is a dream as well, I need a product page to be visible but not shoppable for certain customers and Ken miraculously made that happen, thank you so much Ken!
Can't recommend this app enough!

My Racing Pig

We've been using this app to lock certain collections in our store, so that we can offer discounted prices to logged in customers only at certain times/on certain days. The app is extremely easy to use, the locks work perfectly and the explanations on how to use them are clear.

Plunkett Pharmaceuticals

This has helped me allow customers with certain log ins access to products which we cannot sell to certain countries and allowed healthcare professionals access to samples for their patient base.

805-wine-jp

Locksmith is easy to use and understand. It's the simplest way I've found to implement a client's specific requests to limit purchasing to people who have purchased a membership to their store.