Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Mimis Kitchen Club

Locksmith is solid! I needed some very specific things to make my shop work.
Locksmith provided what I needed easily. I needed customers to sign a form before they were able to buy my custom products so that we made sure that they understood the conditions.

Our tab showed them the content form, the customer fills it out, and then new tabs appear on the navigation bar. Easy peasy.

I was worried about people not connecting to our signature product so I had the navigation bar exposed but the products were locked without our form completed.

People did okay with all this!

We made it so that when International people came in, that they were greeted with their own page (and pricing specific for their area from another app). It hasn't given us any more international sales but at least I know I am doing the best I can.

We made our wholesale area and a professional area only available to them.

Mostly, I am writing this review because Ken did such a nice job of getting my form to do it's thing. Really, everyone at this company has a great manner and feel. Thanks to you all.

Mimi

Ccmdie Com

We have loved the Locksmith app. It was very easy to add on to our site, and has worked beautifully ever since. Customer support is great if you need it (I had very basic "stupid" questions at first, but they never made me feel stupid!). If you need to lock down any aspect of your site, Locksmith is the app to do it!

Idh Wholesale

I really like this solution in terms of what it does and the ease of use. I used it to to only allow wholesale customers to access our wholesale website and also to give access to different collections for different sets of wholesale customers. My inspiration to use this plugin came from this article https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/85596038-how-to-design-a-wholesale-solution-for-an-ecommerce-store

Square Vape Distribution Inc

Great support !!

Does exactly what i need at a decent price.

Neoneaters

Super easy to use and great customer support.

Korsnittest

Great tool! We use it to provide our customer with a customized product basket and it works great. The Support is awesome - quick, easy and always friendly.

Integrated Health Solutions

This is exactly what we needed to protect our online store! The support has been amazing with answering questions - even small, simple ones!
Thank you!!!

Terra La Vie

I wanted a website that had a place for retail customers and wholesale customers to browse. I only wanted wholesalers to see certain aspects of my site. Locksmith was the perfect solution. Don't overthink it! It's simple and the solution to allow certain groups of customers to see certain pages.

Dishmaster Wholesale

We use this app on our wholesale only store. Locksmith does a great job of hiding the store from consumers and from google.

Glamboxstore

I needed to create a VIP Section for my A+ Clients, and it worked perfect. They helped me with some questions and even they gave me a video tutorial. 100% Recomended.