Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Ccmdie Com

We have loved the Locksmith app. It was very easy to add on to our site, and has worked beautifully ever since. Customer support is great if you need it (I had very basic "stupid" questions at first, but they never made me feel stupid!). If you need to lock down any aspect of your site, Locksmith is the app to do it!

Idh Wholesale

I really like this solution in terms of what it does and the ease of use. I used it to to only allow wholesale customers to access our wholesale website and also to give access to different collections for different sets of wholesale customers. My inspiration to use this plugin came from this article https://www.shopify.com/partners/blog/85596038-how-to-design-a-wholesale-solution-for-an-ecommerce-store

Square Vape Distribution Inc

Great support !!

Does exactly what i need at a decent price.

Neoneaters

Super easy to use and great customer support.

Korsnittest

Great tool! We use it to provide our customer with a customized product basket and it works great. The Support is awesome - quick, easy and always friendly.

Integrated Health Solutions

This is exactly what we needed to protect our online store! The support has been amazing with answering questions - even small, simple ones!
Thank you!!!

Terra La Vie

I wanted a website that had a place for retail customers and wholesale customers to browse. I only wanted wholesalers to see certain aspects of my site. Locksmith was the perfect solution. Don't overthink it! It's simple and the solution to allow certain groups of customers to see certain pages.

Dishmaster Wholesale

We use this app on our wholesale only store. Locksmith does a great job of hiding the store from consumers and from google.

Glamboxstore

I needed to create a VIP Section for my A+ Clients, and it worked perfect. They helped me with some questions and even they gave me a video tutorial. 100% Recomended.

Maxsur

Very effective app for controlling who sees what and when. Very important, the Locksmith team is incredibly awesome. They've been Johnny-on-the-spot when I've needed them for support, and along the way, provided education to make me more self-sufficient.