Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Watchlondon

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Recommend.

Sinewavecycleswholesale

Extremely flexible - with a little creativity you can accomplish with just this app what you'd need several others to do - wholesale areas, customer-specific pricing, special access, etc.

Dom 199

Besides the app itself being amazing the best part about it is the people at this company support you with everything you need. They respond fast and make sure you are happy!

Highly Recommended!

Supersonicspiano

Superb app! I've been using it for over 3 years and never had any issues with it. I needed some bespoke features added and they actually added them for me!

Breaking Games Online

This is an awesome app. The more you get into it, the real-world functionality you discover. From restricting customer access based on IP, to only showing customers products based on what they've purchased before, there's a ton of great stuff in this app. Well worth the cost!

Rovebyronbay

We urgently needed to create a password protected collection and literally did it in within 3 minutes of getting the app! Didnt need support.
So happy. Easiest setup.
Cheers guys

Zigsale Com

[THIS] is the best shop and template lock app there is has world class customer support ken is great he gets fixed what needs to be fixed:)

Via Vtg Vox Pop

There aren't enough great words to describe both the product, service and team at LOCKSMITH! They truly are amazing in every way! They helped us customize their app to fit our needs and were there every step of the way in advising us on using its features to the best of our ability and needs. Generous in spirit, the team is always willing to take your problems and needs seriously... even incorporating your new ideas into their own work as feasible. We LOVE this company and without them our site would be nothing (lol.. well, maybe just not as great as it is for our purposes!) We highly recommend them. Thank you LOCKSMITH for all!

Cakeville Dev

Absolutely love this app so far. It works brilliantly, has a great UI and there is a lot of documentation to help you along the way. A lot of other apps feel like they are one of many a company has churned out that are less than perfect with lots of bugs. This app is different - it feels like they have taken the time to focus on this one app and make it as good as it can be. My favourite shopify app so far. Highly recommended!

Mota Ab

Absolutely Amazing!! I have quite a few of my own websites and ones I've created for others. I use Locksmith in all of them.

I tried a couple other apps temporarily until customer support was crap and rude. Made me go back to Locksmith with great customer support including a bonus of excellent personalities.