Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Strive Direct Co

Useful app for when you need granular control of certain Shopify features.
Most useful feature I observed was manual locking where you can use their liquid snippets in your liquid templates to hide/display features.

Sans Et Al

Super easy to use. Works right away. Super nice even for the price. (Well it could maybe be like $7 per month actually. That why I say 4 stars.)

Ttexec

Updated review based on the responsiveness and flexibility of the staff. Stand by the recommendation regarding just having a pricing plan more closely linked to the consumer's use of the Locksmith product directly, but very impressed by the developer. I can't do 5 stars as I'm not using the application currently - but would absolutely reconsider if I hadn't already found another solution.
----
Pricing plan methodology is inappropriate. We're forced to use a Shopify plan instead of basic for a single issue, and the difference between $9 and $29 a year for a startup shop is excessive. Had to uninstall.

Crown Chakra Woodworking

Good app, does what its supposed to. I'm not a developer so I don't know what goes into the day to day, but I feel the app is overpriced.

Similar apps (those that just add code to your website) are typically around $5 or $6 USD, which seems more reasonable.

The reason I gave this 3 stars is because after I stopped using it, it still blocked some of my products. I was driving ads to some of my pens, but the sales just stopped. It took me a while to realize that the app was making it so those products wouldn't show up, even though I cancelled the service and "unlocked" the products.

If you just check to make sure your products are appearing you are good to go.

Great customer service.

Precisionhydration

Really useful app and the team were responsive to setup questions we had.

Ylayaa

This app works exactly like a wholesaler, but minimal costs, especially for those starting out. You can hide page with products. The only thing is you would need to duplicate products and create different pricing for different groups. It works if you have few products. Brilliant and love it!

Apsara Cellars

This worked really well for our website. Simple to use and just what we were looking for.

Adam Beane Industries, Inc.

An easy app to use to create a separate section of the store. I ultimately went with something else that didn't require making duplicate products, but this is a great solution if you don't mind duplicating products.

Great Canadian Dog Rope Company

I installed the app on one of my 3 stores this weekend and was very pleased with both how simple it was to setup and how effective the app is at doing exactly what I needed it to do.