Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

Shop IMPD

I have used this app on multiple stores we run for corporate stores and it works great to build out views available to certain roles. Highly recommend and great support!

U.S. Orthotics

Great app. Used it to hide pricing on items until we approve customers that have been verified. Responsive support that walked me through a few settings I overlooked.

Shopmy.studio

We used this app to control which products customers could see based on certain attributes they had in common. The app was very easy to use and did exactly what we wanted. I had a few questions at start-up and Ken was quick to respond and extremely helpful.

Promovet.vet

Works as advertised - very multifaceted app. Support is A++, Jed and team is fantastic, prompt, professional and friendly.

Ohmyjewelry.com

I have used locksmith years. It does exactly what I want it to do and when I have different ideas and need to implement more locks, the team at Locksmith are beyond helpful, beyond wonderful. Most stores need this app. Once you have the app, there is always, always something that locksmith can do for your site.

Swim Essentials

Works great for us. Helped us to create our b2b website at www.the-essentials.eu. Thank you Isaac and friends.

Joon+Co.

I love this lightweight but extremely powerful app. It does exactly what it says, and locks out things based on specific logical conditions. I'm using this for locking out content in a membership format, in combination with a reoccurring payment processing app, and the flexibility and reliability are exactly what I was hoping for. If only this developer would write a simple, organic, reoccurring payment processing app, I'd switch over in a heartbeat.

EUDIFF - PneusPros

Perfect app for our needs. Extremely flexible. And also excellent support to understand the ways in which the app can work for us, and then help set it up exactly as we needed it. Highly recommended. With thanks!

RambleTree

Holy crap, this app solved so many headaches for me!
I can create free versions of products that don't show up in 'All Products' or store Search results, without touching any code.
I also plan to use this app for product versions only visible to Wholesale customers.
The language, care and vibe present in the App's presentation and interface adds a nice human touch, too.
Brilliant work folks! A++++
Love,
RambleTree
www.RambleTree.net

Petit quelque chose

This is a helpful app if you are selling products that are only available in certain countries. It was easy to install and do the first part of the set up and the Team were happy to do the coding bit for you which was amazing service. It was all done and operational in 24 hours and they are always quick to respond to questions. 5 star app with amazing service. Thanks :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25