Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

JavaMania

This is the core app we needed to run our wholesale coffee site. We do tons of shared and private roasts - this let us make sure customers could only see their own special stuff! :)

Refined Wears

Thanks for all the Help I was having trouble with the hiding products from counties and thought I needed to make a lock for each product taking a lot of time, but I got help with showing how to set up a very quick and easy method, a method that didnt work when I first tried it, luckily thanks to the Staff here explained a few things to me, I did not realize that locking a collection and its products will also lock those same products in all other collections now this all makes scene to me.

Executive Toys Inc.

The app support team is phenomenal! I had a small issue and Jed stayed in contact every step of the way with screenshots so I could find the boxes I needed to redirect customers to specific pages.

Surf |'relik|

This app worked perfectly for us. It allowed us to lock a livestream with an email sign up.

We had a couple questions about how it worked, upcoming features and we got immediate support. Great app. Great support.

Every time we need to lock a page we'll use Locksmith.

EZ-Level

WOW... Locksmith works perfectly! it's pretty easy too. We use it for our wholesale pricing! We simply hide the "wholesale" pages and products from our retail customers and vice versa. Oh... customer service is very quick and helpful too! Thank you, guys!

Fun Learning for Kids Shop

I used this app to make certain products only accessible via a secret link. It's easy to use and works perfectly!

Whipin Wild Rags

I use this app to lock Line sheets for wholesale pre orders and it does a fantastic job! Super easy

FTH Power

I used this app to send a secret URL to customers that I wanted to see that page. Those pages are invisible to other customers and it worked very well.

BocoLearningLLC

I used this app to give access to special content on my page to my VIPs. It was easy to install and it works like a charm.

White Lotus Society, LLC®™

I've recently installed locksmith, but am still on my trial period. Its good for members only page!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23