Locksmith , 482 reseñas

Calificación general
4,7
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 89% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 8 de junio de 2020

Updated review. They instructed me to help remove it (waited about about 10 hours) I can see how this app would be used if you have a larger ecommerce store, but for me simply too much of a hassle.

Same issue with deleting the app, made my website completely stop working, there should be directions (and if there are it's not obvious) that code needs to be removed before deleting the app.

BALI Lash
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
Lightward respondió 8 de junio de 2020

Updated response: You had to wait too long for something this urgent. We're already in motion to address this. ❤️ Locksmith is the right choice for thousands of stores of every single size, but it is not the right choice for everyone, and everyone should use what's right for them. Thanks for giving us a chance. All the best. :)

---

Uninstallation can be a tripping point – this is real, for apps like Locksmith. And I get it – it's completely frustrating to just remove a thing and have that simple action cause a problem.

Shopify doesn't let these apps auto-remove theme code after the app's removed from your list. We do our level best to be proactive, given this:

(1) We talk about the uninstallation process in our user agreement (uselocksmith.com/agreement), which everyone is required to see and read and agree to before using the app.
(2) We link to uninstallation instructions at the bottom of every screen in Locksmith, and include a single-click button for stripping all of Locksmith's code out of your theme.
(3) Our system sends an automatic email when the app is removed, if we detect that there's still code left in your theme, linking to the removal process.
(4) If you don't add any locks in your account, or if you remove them all, Locksmith won't put any code in your theme. We *only* add code if you've configured something that explicitly requires it.
(5) We work very, very hard to provide excellent customer service, when things like this happen and also for everything else. We've seen it all, after nine years of doing content protection apps on Shopify, and we will always, always work hard to help you. ❤️

To BALI Lash: I've personally responded to your emails, so look for those replies. I'm here for anything else we can do to help.

-Isaac

4 de junio de 2020

I don't know why I can't download this app?? I downloaded it once, and then had to remove... tried adding again and it's 505 error. Can someone help me out?

Zipply
32 minutos usando la aplicación
Lightward respondió 6 de junio de 2020

Can do! (We reached out promptly. Helping is what we do. 💪)

Fecha de modificación: 9 de octubre de 2017

Updated review based on the responsiveness and flexibility of the staff. Stand by the recommendation regarding just having a pricing plan more closely linked to the consumer's use of the Locksmith product directly, but very impressed by the developer. I can't do 5 stars as I'm not using the application currently - but would absolutely reconsider if I hadn't already found another solution.
----
Pricing plan methodology is inappropriate. We're forced to use a Shopify plan instead of basic for a single issue, and the difference between $9 and $29 a year for a startup shop is excessive. Had to uninstall.

Ttexec
21 minutos usando la aplicación
28 de junio de 2017

The price is listed as "from 9.00/month" but the subscription is automatically setup to bill for $29.00/month. Deceptive advertising. No integrity in that. Be careful. I uninstalled the app and I'm hoping there's a better solution in the app store for setting up wholesale functionality.

Leathercuffwatch
16 minutos usando la aplicación
8 de enero de 2020

Doesnt lock pages specifically so cant hide specific menu items. It picked up a page on the App store when i searched for my a page in my store to lock. Too general to be a paid App.

The DogFood Depot®
Sudáfrica
12 minutos usando la aplicación
Lightward respondió 14 de enero de 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry this didn't work out for you – thanks for letting us know. This sort of thing *is* very much within our feature set: Locksmith does support locking individual pages, and does support hiding menu items for those pages. It sounds like you may have run into a one-off problem during setup; if you'd like to try again, please reach out at team@uselocksmith.com. We'd love to help. :)

4 de agosto de 2020

We've been using this app for few days, we've lost more than 20% speed optimization on our site, even if we've deleted it like on their instruction... We've try to reach the customer support with 0 answer! We're pretty upset with this app and it f*** up our store.. not recommend at all!

KLOW
Francia
11 minutos usando la aplicación
Lightward respondió 6 de agosto de 2020

Hey there! I'm sorry for the trouble here. We can't find any emails from anyone concerning this store (did you email team@uselocksmith.com?), which is the first disconnect here.

It looks like you had Locksmith installed for 11 minutes total, and our code was completely removed from your theme before the app was deleted from your Shopify account. Everything *should* have been in order. If you emailed team@uselocksmith.com, then I can't explain why we don't have your message; please do email us again, or use the support button in the lower-right corner of uselocksmith.com, and we'll go from there.

All the best,

-Isaac

P.S. For anyone who may run into performance issues themselves, please see our documentation at https://docs.uselocksmith.com/article/432-what-should-do-i-do-if-my-site-is-loading-slowly. As always, we are *very* much here to help. ❤️

14 de septiembre de 2015

Seriously the best app and support I have experienced in the app store! I set up membership subscription sites on Shopify everyday and Issac was right there ready to help me as soon as I bought the app. I was up and running, even with some manual set up, within 30 minutes.

THANK YOU LOCKSMITH!!!

Diaja 2
6 de noviembre de 2015

Isaac and his team are excellent. App is probably one of the best investments I've made, and I've developed many shopify sites for customers.
Fully functional, powerful, and if you're creative enough, you can bend a couple of things to add your own custom code!

Currently using the app to lock down collections only available to my wholesale b2b customers. You can do a lot with this app, if you're creative, you can do a lot :)

Runners Supply
15 de marzo de 2017

Great app for locking up pages and being able to set up conditions for how to access the pages!

Vancitybox
1 de febrero de 2018

This is such a well made and well supported app! I especially love that the back-end is styled with Shopify's Polaris framework, so it feels like a truly native experience. Thanks for the great work, team!

Joycedemo2