Locksmith

• 평점의 1%가 별 3개입니다
  • 평점의 2%가 별 2개입니다
  • 평점의 6%가 별 1개입니다
2024년 2월 23일

Have just started using it and it worked well straight out of the bag.
We had a slightly more complicated request and it was sorted within 24 hours. Excellent service and easy to use app with plenty of support documentation.

inamatchbox_wholesale
앱 사용 기간 3일
2024년 1월 19일

The support for this app is literally unreal.

The guys from Locksmith have guided me at every step of the way and have always made me feel confident and supported.

The app itself is absolutely amazing. There is nothing that it can’t do. They have thought about everything and that makes everything so so simple to implement.

If you need to lock products, THIS IS THE APP! You won’t go wrong

Therastore
뉴질랜드
앱 사용 기간 대략 2개월
2024년 1월 31일

The app is fantastic!!!!
Did everything I needed but more importantly the support staff are so friendly and responsive. Can’t speak highly enough of them. Definately get this app, it’s brilliant!

ConsumeX
남아프리카
앱 사용 기간 7일
2015년 7월 22일

After looking at several apps, we chose locksmith for our wholesale store. Isaac handled questions promptly and helped us implement the app. Great app and awesome customer service! Thank you!

Blue Blazer Decor
앱 사용 기간 5년 초과
2015년 4월 27일

Fantastic support from Isaac! I had a problem with search results but he fixed it right away.

The app itself is amazing too - allows me to have a trade section that only certain customers can see. It is very well designed and very easy to use.

10/10 would recommend!

The Welsh Gift Shop
앱 사용 기간 4년 초과
2015년 7월 10일

Isaac is awesome and so is his app!!! He helped us implement this app and addressed any questions we had going forward. We're satisfied. This app makes life easier with all of the restrictions on purchases that we have between end users, medical, government and pharmaceutical customers.

Medsav Solutions
앱 사용 기간 거의 4년
2015년 7월 28일

Great product, great service!!! Isaac is always quick to respond and fixes anything that might need fixing right away. That said, the app is efficient and reliable. Our store has some unique functions and Locksmith provided the flexibility we needed.

We use this product for our wholesale members as it allows us to create separate wholesale products - this allows us to completely make the wholesale product unique vs. other apps that will constrain the retail and wholesale data. This is a huge advantage as our variants and product information differ from retail vs. wholesale, after all, these are two different markets. Additionally, this app functions independently, e.g., doesn't need to create a bunch of custom coupon codes to run, filling your discount folder with a bunch of junk to sort through.

Overall, fantastic product. Try Locksmith first before wasting time with others!

Bodyhealth Com
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2015년 7월 7일

Brilliant app! Works perfectly on our site for specific wholesale customers and very easily edited to suit our preferences. Isaac was incredibly helpful and resourceful. Couldn't recommend the app or Isaac enough!

Isla Jewellery
앱 사용 기간 2년 초과
2024년 1월 21일

I purchased this app after using 4 days of the 15 day trial period. Coming in, I had three specific goals in mind for my wholesale store. I read the articles provided, added the locks and keys as described and it didn't work. After several back and forth emails with Tristan, he pointed out my errors, I corrected them and we had two locks working. More emails, he sent line numbers of code in my theme where manual changes needed to be made. Third lock is now in place.

The locks I wanted were implemented, the level of support provided to a trial user was exceptional - including messages received over a weekend. I'm a customer now.

ICON Orders
앱 사용 기간 1일
2015년 7월 2일

This app does wonders! its really helped out with my online store for our Wholesale customers. In addition, Issac is a life saver and was always there to help with any coding or clarification. Its a great app and there's amazing support behind it as well!

Monelle