Locksmith , 482 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 februari 2024

Have just started using it and it worked well straight out of the bag.
We had a slightly more complicated request and it was sorted within 24 hours. Excellent service and easy to use app with plenty of support documentation.

inamatchbox_wholesale
Storbritannien
16 februari 2024

I am absolutely delighted with the performance of the application. The setup process was incredibly straightforward and hassle-free, allowing me to get started with it within minutes. I must say that the support service was exceptional - the team was quick to respond, provided detailed insights, and went above and beyond to offer me valuable recommendations that have significantly enhanced my experience with the application. I am grateful to Locksmith for providing such a fantastic service.

Filler Lux™
9 juni 2023

Easily recommend this app over the similar ones i tried before. This app thought about everything, every time i needed a particular lock system, Tristan from the support team helped me achive it.

Vvög Corporatif
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
20 juni 2023

We had a complicated situation where we needed different membership level logins so that we could display different pricing structures. Using Locksmith solved the problem seamlessly. Their helpdesk has always been personal and top notch.

Holloran Vineyard Wines
Mer än 6 år användning av appen
6 maj 2023

Super easy to use and works very well. Perfect for locking access to our online wholesale store. We only allow access to users with a specific tag.

Spinnaker Chocolate
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
13 april 2023

The app is amazing: quick to install, no coding required and easy to set up. We always had problems with displaying and hiding products, as our entire product range is not available for all customer groups and this caused a lot of confusion for our customers. Now, with the B2B Sales Ordering App and Locksmith, we have the perfect setup for all our different customer groups and pricing. The pricing model of the Lockmsith App is super innovative and the proposed price was very fair.

B2B - STOP THE WATER WHILE USING ME!
Tyskland
8 månader användning av appen
24 augusti 2023

Great app! We wanted an app that would hide Shopify store pricing of selected products until we allowed certain customers to be able to view them. The app works perfectly for our requirements. I needed a little assistance in setting it up and their support (Erica) was extremely helpful - quick to respond and knew the app inside out. Can thoroughly recommend Locksmith.

My Store
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
28 juni 2023

I can't say enough good things about Locksmith!! This app is perfect for our store, which offers different products in different territories. Our customers used to order items that were unavailable in their region, and were disappointed to find out afterwards. Locksmith will totally eliminate this issue. Tristan from the Locksmith team has been incredibly helpful in implementing custom code as well. Thank you!

WellsAbbottTest
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
12 juli 2023

great app, just what we need. But maybe more importantly the customer service provided by Tristan was outstanding. He just took the initiative to fix something, it wasn't a bunch of back and forth which usually happens with shopify apps.

by Kin Aesthetics
7 månader användning av appen
18 mars 2024

I really love how this app works and the support service is very nice, I really recommend this app :)

My Store