Locksmith

Access control, for anything in your online store :)

From $9/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Retro Caravan Stuff

Location France

I can not fault the after sales service! I have run into a number of issues while implementing some locks on my store. Usually my error and the team have been fast and awesome to get me back on track. So far, worth every penny.

Super Quina

Location Brazil

I'm passionate about this app and the support that all its team provides us, they are always willing to help us, thanks to everyone at Locksmith for existing...

INVISIBLE COMPANY

Location Hong Kong SAR

Powerful app that empowers us to tailor our product offerings to the need of different international markets. Support is also responsive, helpful and friendly.

Big Blue Laser Designs

I love how easy Locksmith is to use and how many options there are! And the support staff is responsive and friendly too! I need help figuring out how to do something and they jumped right in and helped me with a solution in a couple of hours. Highly recommended!

StonerCarCarePro

This app is great and the service is even better! Very happy with the way it has been working for us, we haven't had any issues whatsoever! We also don't have a full-time developer in-house, and the team at LockSmith was so willing to help us get this installed and implemented! Very happy!!

Daisy Oaks Ranch LLC

I had very specific needs that I could not find a manual solution, nor could I find an app that specifically addressed my problem. The beautiful thing about Locksmith is that their support team is extremely responsive and willing to assist in the problem solving process. Their staff worked with me to customize features within the Locksmith product to meet my specific needs and now, I have the exact control I was looking for within my store. Great app and even better support team!

Yaya Maria's

Locksmith allows me to hide pages that I reserve for my wholesale buyers and has become indispensable for that part of my business. It has been working flawlessly and whenever I have a technical question, customer support has been fast and professional in their response. Great app + great support. Highly recommended.

Mii Cosmetics Australia

This app has done exactly what we needed it to do - making certain products and pages visible to select customers only. I found it very simple to set up. We're in the process of building another site and will be using it for that one too. I think the thing that stands out most for me is the amazing support the team offers - fast, helpful replies that cover queries thoroughly.

PT Rehab Doc

So, I haven't actually finished fully integrating the app into my store, however, from what I can tell, the potential of what this app can do is far beyond the competition. I contacted the support team and Tristan gave me the most intelligent and effortful guidance. The only downside of this situation is my limited tech IQ. Anyone with a decent enough tech background would be off to the races with this app. I can write another review once I see this through and make my full attempt at integrating this app, but if there's one thing I appreciate it's intelligence, and the team at Locksmith seem to have it in spades. I probably need to look at their stock options.

Choosy Kids

Excellent app with an amazing support team! If we ever have any questions or run into a problem, their team is quick to get it taken care of.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38