Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Maxsur

Very effective app for controlling who sees what and when. Very important, the Locksmith team is incredibly awesome. They've been Johnny-on-the-spot when I've needed them for support, and along the way, provided education to make me more self-sufficient.

Automotion

I have used Lock Smith for many years and on many of websites. Its a great app! Isaac is very informative and is great to work with.

Plata Company

Locksmith is the most important app we have. We are a wholesaler. Our customers are retailers. It is an absolute necessity for us to be able to control access to our site and permit only our customers access to wholesale information and pricing. I can push buttons but I'm not a computer guru so I'm happy that Locksmith is easy to use. At one point I did have a problem and when I contacted the Locksmith team I got an immediate response and the help needed to fix it. I highly recommend Locksmith!

Clair Used Gear

We use Locksmith to password protect an "employees only" collection and it works like a charm.

Muslce Up Bars

We use Locksmith to hide our Wholesale product page from our retail customers, only giving access to our wholesale accounts. Its much easier than setting up a dedicated website just for wholesalers!

Disciple

Locksmith is great and easy to use!
Would recommend to anyone who needs to lock part of their site

Sienna Glass

Does the job!
Not had a single issue

Rosanna Rossi

Locksmith is a great app and did exactly what we needed. Very easy to use and the help we received was fantastic. Replied to our questions straight away. We would highly recommend this App.

Aetznailzz

The app has worked perfectly for us and does exactly what is promised. It is easy to use and they'll help you if you need any custom work done. They are very fast too!
And the customer service is always first class.

Callio Fragrance

Great app! Makes offering wholesale easy for me and my customers; highly recommend.