Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Bodydropt Apparel

Locksmith works exactly how we needed it to. Would definitely recommend it if you need to password protect a section of your site.

Www Vapewholesale Co Nz

Very useful app for locking down sections of Shopify you want to reserve for logged-in customers/ wholesale customers only. Numerous applications, quite granular, flexible, and easy to modify.

Price is rather reasonable as well.

Knightworksgames

A great tool that has allowed me to handle a few unique situations in locking down specific content. This is well worth the money!

In Music Merch

Locksmith is by far one of the greatest apps created! It puts you in control of what you want your audience to access (the public, your prospects, your customers, and your clients). They see the appropriate content on an individual basis. In our case, we have three groups we market to, and it allows us to keep everyone sorted out on one website.

The app is easy to use, and works well with the others we have. When we need help, we simply reach out for support. We love Isaac, Ken, and Jed for all the help and understanding they have provided. It's going on two years and the Locksmith app has only gotten better with new features. Wish they had more apps because of their optimal functionality, service, and value.

We are so glad we came across Locksmith. We are not sure where we would be without it. Thank you Isaac! You are the best, and we love Locksmith :)

Power Birthing

Perfect app to keep your product safe and the staff is super nice, helpful and thorough. I would use them for everything if they did everything!

Scottbarnes

Very happy with it. Simple steps. I wanted to customize a little and customer support was there to help.

Wwd Devstore

Excellent bit or work, perfect for my clients first wholesale store, good value, easy and accessible support on a one-to-one basis and overall easy to implement.

A little coding knowledge with liquid is helpful if you want to explore alternative locking options but the online help/FAQ will set you right.

Illyaustralia

Works great and easy to use. Great for products you want to hide from the public and only show to wholesale customers.

Nicola Joyeria

I use Locksmith to establish minimum purchase on my checkout cart. It works perfectly!! I didn’t do a thing the guys at Locksmith did everything. And for return customers they made another minimum purchase. Really helpful because we only do wholesale business!!

Specializedcare Com

The bottom line is this is a very good app, and the support is excellent. It takes a little thinking to get it up and running as you intend. My advice is to read the documentation, so you understand how it works. That's the voice of experience speaking! But if you do have unanticipated results, you will find the help offered by these folks to be quick, comprehensive and spot on.