Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Road Runner Bags Us

We were previously running an inferior competitors app to locksmith (because of the price) and wow what a headache. The customers could still find my locked products (all for wholesale purchase only) in the search bar and I must say: it was quite embarrassing. Wholesale is for wholesalers not for the general public! Not only did the competitors app not work but it was also extremely difficult to use. So difficult that I had to reach out to the customer service and request help. They still couldn't hide my collection. Locksmith is simple - so so simple. Just a few check boxes to click and immediately my wholesale collection was locked completely! Take a look, I bet you can't find it!

I'll be telling my friends ;) <3

Fifiandromeo

Hi Issac!

We just wanted to say thanks for creating this cool app!

Cheers!

Macaronquebec

La meilleure solution pour la la vente en gros!
Simple et efficace.

J'adore et je la recommande.

Colonialcandle

Isaac not only responded to my email pronto, but even assisted with a non-locksmith issue. Now that is amazing customer service.

Rebel Romance B2b

Awesome app! Works well and easy to set up.

Group Hiit

Probably the best app experience I have had on Shopify. We run a fitness website and have had no issues configuring it for multiple levels of access. Isaac is a very good developer and understands what stores need and how to make it easy to implement.

Vancitybox

Great app for locking up pages and being able to set up conditions for how to access the pages!

Sans Skincare

I do a lot of wholesale sales, it was important for me to have a wholesale side to my business. Locksmith has been wonderful. No problems, the few questions I had the developer was very responsive. I would highly recommend this app if you sell wholesale!

Nbs Nails Beauty Spa

Love it!! Does exactly what I want it to and the technical support was great. I'm using this for 2 of my business websites.

Great To Be You

Great App and great customer support. Have subscribed now for over a year. Fantastic well worth the subscription www.great-to-be-you.myshopify.com

Many thanks to Isaac who got be up and running in the begining.

Steve Personal Wellness Coach @greattobeyou