Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Centre For Apologetic Scholarship Education

The CASE Centre has found locksmith to be a wonderfully versatile app, capable of dealing with a complex set of parameters that govern how our audience can view Subscription and Free Content (Scholarly and apologetic articles ranging from 500 to 5000 words). Isaac and the team at Locksmith were friendly, fast and reliable with answering questions and made a big effort to understand our specific needs. Where the App was not set up to cope with a large volume of complex locks, they were able to customize code and locks specific to the patterns of our subscription and free readers.They saved us many hours of time, so we didn't have to set up each lock one-by-one and provided advice about how to better structure our content/tags etc. I can highly recommend Locksmith.

Dapper Guru

Love the app. It's great. It does what I need it to do in an efficient and beautiful way.

Wholesalechaseandwonder

Amazing customer support, highly recommended.

Woodfox

We are an B2B, online ladies clothing wholesaler and need to have our products only visible to our customers and legitimate retailers, Locksmith has made that very easy. It also allows us to capture the contact details for all of our visitors, letting us follow up all our enquiries. Locksmith is definitely worth it!!
www.woodfox.com.au

Immigrationfraud

Absolutely AMAZING customer service! These guys were SO HELPFUL, I am astonished. I have never had this much help and support and quick response time with ANY other app provider for shopify. I would always use these guys and this app, which also works perfectly, every time I can!

Colibriwholesale

Great app!! Quick chat service too :)

Seabrook Wellness

This app is all that it claims to be and Isaac responds to questions at lightning speed. The best service I have had from an app so far! A+

Vitastik

Instant Wholesale App. Leaving a review finally. We installed and app months ago, and it was an nstant fix to make our Wholesale Pricing invisible to all, except the customers we tagged as a wholesale, which allowed them to view it.

Then we had a web guy make some changes to our site, this conflicted with the locks we setup. Issac was very fast to help review, and fix the problem for us! Thank you for that Issac. You can check out our store and Wholesale Tab at https://www.VitaStik.com

Tyes By Tara

Amazing support!!! I had an issue with my theme and Isaac helped me solve it! Great app and great service!:)

The Undress

We don't need to use Locksmith a lot but when we do, I wish every Shopify app was like it:

* Straightforward: does exactly what it says it does
* Powerful: a lot of options to fit our needs
* Easy to use: all controls are essentially available from 1, maybe 2 windows
* Simple install and uninstall, if necessary. No more paying someone or spending hours cleaning up code on your own
* Support is fast, knowledgeable, and cooperative

Perfect. Thank you.