Locksmith

Locksmith

by Lightward

Protect anything! :)

Embrace Grace

Locksmith has fit our variety of needs perfectly, even as a non-profit! Isaac has been incredibly helpful getting it set up just the way we needed it. He responds in a timely fashion and really goes above and beyond. We are SO happy with Locksmith. Thank you!

Thetappingtapir

Great app with super helpful developer! Issac is so patient despite numerous changes I have requested. He makes sure he understands what you need and accommodate whatever he can do. Functions just as what I need and wish! Thanks Issac!

Nelsa

The app is incredibly useful and Isaac, the developer, is phenomenal. I needed some help integrating a manual lock and Isaac set it up for us. I have been blown away by Isaac's responsiveness and help. I agree with the other reviewers who have suggested you stop thinking about getting the app and just get it. Thank you!

Ammobot Test

Does a great job helping me with tiered wholesale pricing and keeping my customers from being able to see all the different pricing levels.

Galeon Del Mundo

My shop is a B2B account and I wanted a website that will not show the prices to anyone who was not authorized. This app was recommended by shopify when I asked for help to do that. Instructions seemed pretty straightforward so I tried setting it up myself. I encountered some trouble (I have no coding experience) and reached out to Isaac and Ken for help. They were very quick to respond and set up everything for me. The app is simple - it locks out anything you want hidden- but as I started using it, I realized how powerful and integral it was for any wholesaler on shopify. My website now is capable of showing my product lines to anyone and only show prices to those approved with a wholesale account with my shop, instead of just having to password-protect the entire website and losing prospect clients.

Yipper Snappers

Great app, works just like it says. Even better though is the unwavering support. Isaac has never let me down and continues to go above and beyond to get my shop working again – just an all-round great guy. If you're thinking about getting the app, stop thinking about it and get it, you'll be glad you did!!

Agds

I’m so glad I tried this app!! It’s great, and it’s so easy. This is the perfect solution to my ongoing wholesale pricing issues. I’ve also been working on a complete re-do of my site and have a product line I want to retire from retail sales, but which my wholesale customers still want to continue buying. I’ve now set up separate pages for wholesale and will be able to completely remove the retail versions when I’m ready, which enables me to truly start fresh with my new site design which also means it will happen faster now, and my wholesale customers will be happy as well. Triple Win. Thanks so much Isaac.

Pandemonium Millinery

Highly recommended! We had a few issues getting things tweaked the way we wanted them to be and Isaac was right there to help us out including adding some extra code for us when the theme wasn't working the way we wanted it too. He was also very patient with us as we learned how to do the locks properly although it is very easy to do once we got the hang of it. Isaac really went above and beyond to make sure his app did what we needed it to do. Great service and great people!

Gorilla Board Holder

This app has been great, but more importantly, the support that goes with this app is AMAZING. They've been able to direct me along when I'm so new at shopify, and was able to help me solve my issues very easily, with extra buttons & service on their app. Highly recommend using this app!

Vapenotiq Vapors Wholesale

IF YOU WANT THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT OR YOU JUST ABSOLUTELY SUCK AT USING THE COMPUTER, THEN YOU HAVE MADE THE CORRECT CHOICE WITH THESE GUYS! THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE WHEN I NEED HELP AND STICK AROUND TO WALK ME THROUGH EVERYTHING. HIGHLY RECOMMENED!